What do you wear to bed?

I wear nothing to bed. This was something I only started a few months ago, so I dont know whether I'll decide to start wearing PJs again once the winter rolls in again.

i cant stand sleeping naked i feel really uncomfrtable i dont even really feel comfy going to bed in knickers and a vest top, and i dont do night dresses either as i feel really uncomfy in them aswell its pjs all the way for me 360 nights and some times in the day time to! lol

Dxx

I have to say, I don't get girls who go to bed with no pants on! Like with PJ bottoms (shorts or trousers) on. I think it's kinda odd lol. =P

A bra and a smile!

xxKPxx

My girl

I use to wear pj's all the time before I met my boyfriend and even big wooly socks in the winter!!! Now I sleep naked so does my boyfriend. My boyfriend is so hot that i can't sleep with anything on now. If it's cold I do sometimes put pj's on but during the night it gets to hot so i hve to take them off!!

Vampyrewillow wrote:

i couldn't sleep naked as me and the OH both live at home, he sleeps naked, but it's only his willy thats the problem, i dont need his borhter or dad seeing my boobs! so i tend to wear t-shirts, vests,little shorts, long pj pants, 3/4 pants, little knickers, anything that i have,

me and my mum have always been pajama horders!

also somebody mentioned niot being able to sleep naked because of kids? when i was younger (5 ish upwards) and my dad still lived at home with us, i always knew my dad slept naked, so i'd know not to get under the covers unless i had some shorts to give him!

Dad, I've got your shorts - thats so cute!

Little Lady wrote:

It changes depending on my mood. I'll either wear my silk nighties or my cute Me To You, Minnie Mouse or Snoopy PJ's. =)

I'm in bed with my PJ's on now as I'm not feeling too great. =(

Aww hope you feel better soon *throws you a hot water bottle and a ho cho* :)

Just my irresistible smile....if its cold....then my wife....if its really really cold, then I might cave and wear a t-shirt.

Just boxers for me, rarely get cold enough to wear anythig else. The other half bought me one of those tshirt and short sets but I didnt see the point as I cant wear a tshirt in bed and the shorts are just like a pair of long boxers, so I think Ive work them twice...what an ungrateful sod I am lol

I was wondering if/when someone would say they wore their partner

Kitty76 wrote:

I was wondering if/when someone would say they wore their partner External Media

And that's another woman I've made happy today....taking today's total to.......one.External Media

Too slow SmoothOne...DesignDude got there first

xxKPxx

Bugger... oh well will have to live with not making any woman happy today then

lol you made me laugh....that counts

xxKPxx

SmoothOne wrote:

Bugger... oh well will have to live with not making any woman happy today then External Media

You did, I missed DD's. Your day going that well then?

KittyPurry wrote:

lol you made me laugh....that counts External Media

xxKPxx

oops sorry *pulls trousers back up* External Media

hahahaha wally!

And what was a rubber duck doing in ur knickers anyway boy!?

xxKPxx

Kitty76 wrote:

Little Lady wrote:

It changes depending on my mood. I'll either wear my silk nighties or my cute Me To You, Minnie Mouse or Snoopy PJ's. =)

I'm in bed with my PJ's on now as I'm not feeling too great. =(

Aww hope you feel better soon *throws you a hot water bottle and a ho cho* :)

Awww thank you! I am feeling better than earlier, just shattered! =P

its a RUBBER duckie...I was just being prepared