What do you wear to bed?

Now there is a certain 'nip' in the air and Winter is on its way, I was wondering how long I could get away with wearing my birthday suit to bed. I love the feeling of fresh sheets on my skin and cuddling up to my OH in the buff, wearing little more than a dab of my favourite perfume to bed

But when Winter comes along and my bedroom resembles a fridge, its snuggly pj's all the way!

Which leads me to wonder what other OA's wear in the sack, come rain or shine?

I'm totally with you Kitty. I love wearing nothing in bed. My other half on the other hand can't bear to sleep without his boxers. Hes tried it, for me, but he ends up putting them back on in the middle of the night because he can't sleep!

I also resort to PJs in the winter. We have one of those duvets that comes in two parts you can clip together but we can't use both as my OH gets too hot. Sometimes I go to bed in my PJs and strip off during the night when I've warmed up. I always feel a bit tangled up and restricted when I'm wearing something in bed.

For me i always just had boxers on all year round, i like the support they give. I used to go naked when i was single, but once i got together with my wife, i ended up with boxers as i always got so horny laying naked with her, and she couldn't keep up :(

My wife is one for naked, thou winter she tends to wear silk pj's.

Pants back on to get to sleep! ha ha

I suppose I might wear a sexy satin slip if I don't intend to sleep ;)

I know, I think I have the answer.....an electric blanket! x

Boxers all year round for me and a t-shirt if it gets cold enough to need one. I would wear nothing but theres always the risk of the kids bursting in etc.

KinkyWolf wrote:

Boxers all year round for me and a t-shirt if it gets cold enough to need one. I would wear nothing but theres always the risk of the kids bursting in etc.

Yes kids do add to the dimension, will have to re-think my strategy in years to come x

At the minute boxers and whatever t-shirt I was wearing that day, though when it starts getting really cold again (give it a few weeks, folks!) I'll put on a pair of pyjama bottoms. Oh, and thick wooly socks <3 Best thing about winter, really.

At the minute boxers and whatever t-shirt I was wearing that day, though when it starts getting really cold again (give it a few weeks, folks!) I'll put on a pair of pyjama bottoms. Oh, and thick wooly socks <3 Best thing about winter, really.

im a just a t-shirt girl but in winter i do go for snuggely pjs as our room is in an atic and in summer its like sleeping in an ice house.

I absolutey cannot sleep naked, I always feel really uncomfortable! I tend to end up lying on my boobs somehow as well. So I wear little vests and pants to bed - not really comfortable in full pyjamas either! If I'm really cold, I'll stick on a pair of big bed socks to keep me toasty :)

i sleep naked all year round, always have done but just get a thicker duvet for winter

i always sleep naked cant stand anything on in bed ..it makes u feel restricted this goes for all year around

i couldn't sleep naked as me and the OH both live at home, he sleeps naked, but it's only his willy thats the problem, i dont need his borhter or dad seeing my boobs! so i tend to wear t-shirts, vests,little shorts, long pj pants, 3/4 pants, little knickers, anything that i have,

me and my mum have always been pajama horders!

also somebody mentioned niot being able to sleep naked because of kids? when i was younger (5 ish upwards) and my dad still lived at home with us, i always knew my dad slept naked, so i'd know not to get under the covers unless i had some shorts to give him!

unfortunatly i love my pj's so i do sleep in them at times, but the rest of the time im NAKEY lol...

Kitty76 wrote:

KinkyWolf wrote:

Yes kids do add to the dimension, will have to re-think my strategy in years to come x

Well, I've got a 3 yr old and a 6 yr old and still sleep naked. I figure I can get away with it until they start telling me to put some clothes on! If we have visitors and I need the loo or I get up to the kids in the night (in which case I might need to give them a cuddle) I put a nightie on and then take it off again before I get back into bed

I prefer to wear a nice big shirt (the OH's do rather nicely!) and boy brief style panties. Comfort over style but he doesn't seem to mind!

Cannot sleep with a stitch on here. Have always slept naked since I was 15/16 ish.

Even if I've ever gone camping. But. . . .When the kids were little and they ever wanted to get in my bed for whatever reason I put boxer shorts on and couldn't sleep all night due to being horribly uncomfortable.

SG69

It changes depending on my mood. I'll either wear my silk nighties or my cute Me To You, Minnie Mouse or Snoopy PJ's. =)

I'm in bed with my PJ's on now as I'm not feeling too great. =(

I'm a camisole and pants type of girl. When it gets REALLY cold I give in and wear pyjama bottoms too, but I hate long-sleeved tops.

ive always worn P'js. cotton ones in the summer and thicher ones in winter ( the fleecy type ones) and bed socks too cause i get really cold. i tend to wear blokes PJ's ( the ones from the supermarket you get in packs)

i personally dont like sleeping naked cause of living with pearents and in shared uni houses ect ( alarms going off at 2 am ect)