What does Rough Sex mean to you?

What sexual activities turn sex from vanilla to the rough side in your opinion? For me it's being pinned down during sex, hair pulling and head holding during doggy or oral.

Rough sex is spontaneous, a knee trembler down a dark alley on the spur of the moment with the risk of being caught. Mmmm dangerous, risky and a bit seedy but ticks a box for both of us 😀

I think it means just that. Sex that is rougher than normal, moving away from vanilla. That animalistic side of sex where I take control, am rougher, harder, some hair pulling, spanking. Depending on what we’ve agreed maybe holding the OH down and not even getting as far as undressing her It’s different with everyone

for me a nice spanking and a lot of dirty talk and maybe some sex toys

Spanking! Being pulled around the bedroom into different positions. Super hot, full on snogging!.. xxxx

Face slapping, being called every name under the sun, and being dragged to the bedroom by my hair.

This would involve me being pinned down, hair holding, spanking, generally controlled by him

Fast, hard pounding. A bit of grabbing, a bit of slapping, even biting, nothing to too extreme but enough to get a good gasp and a deep groan. Think everyone has there own opinion of rough sex but I don't want to be hurting too much after and I don't want my OH to be sore either.

Agree with a lot of people here, spanking and really dirty talk is as rough as we go. I occasionally pull on her hair -gently as I’m a softie- and We do nipple pinching/hard boob squeezing, and then very hard pounding. I do have a mate who’s exgirlfriend wanted to be called names, face slapped and spat on. That proper blew my mind first time he told me. Don’t think I could bring myself to face slap or spit!

I’m not sure what rough sex is.

Same as others really, hair pulling, arse slapping, hands around the neck and a bit of light biting

D&E wrote:

Same as others really, hair pulling, arse slapping, hands around the neck and a bit of light biting

Same as above! Also I'm only 5ft1, my Husband is much bigger and stronger than me so involves flipping me over, dragging me into the position he wants on the bed (my favourite) and going at it hard. Hmmm

Mrs.John wrote:

D&E wrote:

Same as above! Also I'm only 5ft1, my Husband is much bigger and stronger than me so involves flipping me over, dragging me into the position he wants on the bed (my favourite) and going at it hard. Hmmm

I missed that bit out but agree, throwing her onto the bed pinning her down also mixing up the positions

We are definitely on the same wavelength here @D&E love ALL the above. Current favourite is when he stops without warning, stands up, grabs my thighs and drags me to the end of the bed. Feeling a bit helpless and loving every minute of it.

Totally agree Mrs John, my oh likes when I’m on top and pin her arms to the bed and give her a hard fast seeing to :)....suppose I like it too

Thanks D&E. I always tended to go gently when I was having sex, I was worried I would hurt them. Many years ago an ex wanted me to be forceful with her, but It didn’t feel right. I suppose it depends on the type of partner, most of my ex’s had unpleasant relationships in the past, so I always trod on eggshells around them.

I agree with some of the thoughts above, rough sex isn’t aggressive in my view, it’s my wife begging to be fucked hard and fast! Which in all honesty is how we mainly finish most sessions with each other

Spontaneous, instigated by a look, limited foreplay lots of grabbing and hands everywhere etc. My ideal would be to open the front door to my partner have them look at me, take me to the nearest item of furniture I can be bent over, take my clothes off, bend me over and fuck me without talking to me.

I consider rough sex to be the hair pulling, face slapping sort.

There are lots of things mentioned here that I don't consider to be rough sex, like being bent over stuff, being flipped over or throwing me onto the bed, being pinned down, and definitely not spanking.

We don't do the stuff that I consider to be rough sex, but we do do the rest.

For me rough sex is fast, very hard and deep pounding / grinding. Also having my hair pulled from behind can get me going a lot. Location doesn't matter, but on the bed is best.