What does the Forum mean to you?

Been buying from LH for some time before I finally joined in the forums . For me it is a place where I read about pretty much anything and may learn of something new . Also reading about things I had not tried before . I am married but wife is disabled and has next to zero interest in sex . Myself , I am as horny as ever and buy toys and read to keep my solo sex appetite satisfied . Too chicken to post nudes anywhere , so post almost nudes here . I also enjoy points of views that may be counter to what I have thought before . I may be older , but not dead yet .

After having a reply to a thread deleted , I believe my time here is done . The post may have been a bit difficult for some people , but nothing too graphic . Thought this was a place to talk openly about sex and related things , but I was wrong . Nice to chat with many of you . Life is too short to deal with B.S.

Sorry to hear this "Oldman" I much enjoy your posts. Have afew days off and come back and join us again. As you say life is to short, but to get uptight over a thread being deleted? we are too old to let such trivial things to worry us.

Oldman wrote:

After having a reply to a thread deleted , I believe my time here is done . The post may have been a bit difficult for some people , but nothing too graphic . Thought this was a place to talk openly about sex and related things , but I was wrong . Nice to chat with many of you . Life is too short to deal with B.S.

Like Kanu said. Step back. Regroup and come back soon x

Yes Oldman, have a day or two off, and come back. It might be worth asking the moderator what made them delete the post . . .

Oldman wrote:

Have a day or two think things over maybe speak to mod team about the reasonings and come back.

It's just a nice little getaway from stressful life really.

It means in this community we can all relax and feel comfortable about who we are and what we like, uploading pictures and having positive feedback no matter what clothing we choose to wear.

A job...

Haha!

I find it very helpful to get to know our testers and community. Also, you can never know enough about sex and this place is the place to get to know more.

Oldman wrote:

I am sorry to hear this Oldman. I am not sure of what happened as sadly I was away during this time but please do not take it personally.

Moderators edit and remove when and where we feel it is needed, most people have had an edited post or two.

We are a business before a forum so we do have to tread lightly on aspects here.

Sorry to see you go but I do hope you find the right social outlet for you.

I just could not leave . But as you may have noticed that it annoyed me somewhat . I have read things that shocked me or were not my cup of tea but did not flag them . I will try and figure out what is a trigger for which moderator and avoid that if I can . It is all good .

Oldman wrote:

I just could not leave . But as you may have noticed that it annoyed me somewhat . I have read things that shocked me or were not my cup of tea but did not flag them . I will try and figure out what is a trigger for which moderator and avoid that if I can . It is all good .

Glad you decided to stay. And GREAT pics btw x

Thanks , I rather enjoy yours as well !

Oldman wrote:

Thanks , I rather enjoy yours as well !

You're welcome and thank you.

I still enjoy learning via the forum and where I can offering a little advice. Even if I don't comment I do try to keep fairly up to date with posts and keep an eye on how everyone is doing.

Glad to see you stayed x

Cb1987 wrote:

Glad to see you stayed x

Thank you also . Just about my favorite forum . Where else can I buy toys and compare note and then post pictures as long as I can cover up enough ?

The forum feels like a very safe place to discuss and explore a wide range of sexual topics, in a way that has always been too taboo for me previously. I like being anonymous and feel that you would never be judged on here as an individual for your comments or preferences. Also, I feel that it has really helped to bring out a confidence and openness when discussing these themes with my wife.

Everyone on the forum have been so kind, thoughtful and helpfu to mel, it feels a real pleasure to be on here. This is my first and only forum that I have ever used, it took me a long time to pluck up the courage and join this year, I was very nervous about discussing anything sexual. I’ve never discussed my personal life with anyone outside the forum. I grew up old school, & into adult life was drummed into me to be a man and get on with it, I keep myself to myself & if I was in a room you wouldn’t know I was there. Unfortunately my adult life has been a mess for a long time now and nothing can change that, but the kindness shown here is really appreciated. A massive thank you to everyone on here, what a great bunch of people Ps sorry for the ramble. Thanks

1 Like

I’ve reached into the archives and dusted this off now we’ve had a Great Big Forum Update. :slightly_smiling_face:

I worded the original post quite poorly, but the gist of it was meant to be something like ‘What do you use the forum for?’ and ‘What are the best things about it?’

I’m quite interested to know what people use the forum for (sex tips, toy advice, special offers, getting advice, giving advice, friendships, and so on and so forth), and do you think that’s changed over the past year?

All comments welcome. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

Been a member for over 10 years and visited regularly, i have seen friends come and go. In the past year i have joined in a lot more, during Covid lockdown it has been a godsend for the company and camaraderie. I have made some great friends here. I like the games, the banter, the various pop culture topics and recieving and giving support and advice. As i read through previous posts in this thread i noticed a negative mention of cliques. I don’t think there are cliques just a large group of regular posters, nobody is excluded from participating, the more the merrier in my opinion. The best thing about it? The friendly caring members!
Edited to add…i think my use of the forum has gradually increased over the years due to going from visiting on a desktop computer to having the link on my phone, so it’s literally at my fingertips.