What gets you horny?

I'm curious about what gets people horny. Some of the content in this forum gets me horny.

Neck kisses.... sounds obvious to most women but I love when my partner gently nibbles and kisses my neck, makes me so wet and in the mood.

Yes I totally agree it drives me crazy when my partner does this it's a real turn on especially if he is playing with my boobs as well

The OH naked when she has just stepped out of the shower with wet hair.

1 Like

When hubby kisses my neck, sucks my ears, nibbles & sucks my nipples, loads more! Lol

1 Like

Lingerie does it for me 😍

2 Likes

Looking on Lovehoney for new products or lingerie for the OH which really gets my mind going with different scenarios 🀭

2 Likes

The thort of my gf taking her exes 13inch cock y i watch and thay both laugh at my tiny little cock i no its weird but it really gets me goin any advice on what toys i could use to imitate his horse cock lol so she can tell me how much she misses it is this weird

Sexy lingerie,stilletos,massage and hard nipple play

1 Like

What gets me horny and really turns me on is being asked to go down on my wife, being asked or ordered to go down on her is such a turn on, or her getting me to smell and taste her knickers next to where her vagina has sat for hours, she will usually shove her knickers in my mouth why I am shagging her, she also has a 4 inch dildo gag and will insert it into her vagina for a few mins and then force me to wear it, all a massive turn on knowing I am tasting her when I'm horny.

1 Like

Simple things My wife’s smell I just love it it drives me crazy Just seeing her in her underwear (I’m a knicker man) The smell of her worn knickers if I come across them I usually cum in them πŸ˜‚ If she sucks my ear lobe πŸ‘‚ the right one more so than the left. Just simple things

1 Like

The thought, promise or receiving a good spanking always makes me horny

Lots of things make me horny, but it’s just me and my hand.

Smelling...licking...kissing... nibbling & sucking a bloke...feeling his chest... back and shoulders... playing with & sucking his nipples & sucking his ear lobes...and the obvious...πŸ€ͺ Turns me on.

1 Like

Anything and everything πŸ˜‚ But definitely how my Husband smells after the gym or a run. I slept practically in his armpit last night after sex. We usually spoon (me being little spoon) but its uncomfortable right now post vasectomy. I'm loving cwtching him instead.

1 Like

My new glass dildo I got yesterday 😘

Lingerie absolutly for me. Love stockings. C loves neck kisses

1 Like

Loads of things get me horny, I've got a very open mind. I love being restrained and love licking pussy, making a woman cum by doing that makes me super horny!

Lately, anything and everything it seems. So long as its a day that ends in "y", I'm up for it

2 Likes

Dirty talk on the phone & sexting all day until it gets unbearable, the build up just makes it intense