What girth do you like?

no1princessuk wrote:

I had this exact same conversation about the girth of toys with my fella last night.... He got a bit upset cos i said i couldn't take my new toy (jessica rabbit 2.0) and assumed i'd bought a vibrator bigger than he is. But, as i said to him, you have to factor in how horny and turned on and moist women get when approaching intercourse. It makes her more susceptible to penertration. For most women arousel is a state of mind, so having a guy touching you is just gonna get you more in the mood than holding a piece of rubber.

Well in my opinion

So although taking a big fat cock (sorry for sounding crude) might not be a problem, in terms of vibrator it may be better to stick to something smaller??

This, exactly. With my girlfriend I've had a lot of fun with bigger sizes than I would usually try, just because she can get me so aroused.

I used the Lusty Loops rabbit vibe I got free with my order, and the spec says 4.75" circumfrence, but that was no problem for me.

I would go for girth over length any day :-)

MrsPx

I seriously can't get my head around circumference measurements. 4" could be a coke can for all I can tell!

Me too Toycar, I don't really understand it, I'm having to trust the product specs! The lovely Violeteyes stated "whopping 4 inches" but if the Lusty Loops vibe really is 4.75 (and I found it a breeze!) that makes me feel... Er... Baggy or stretchy!

MrsPx

no1princessuk wrote:

I had this exact same conversation about the girth of toys with my fella last night.... He got a bit upset cos i said i couldn't take my new toy (jessica rabbit 2.0) and assumed i'd bought a vibrator bigger than he is. But, as i said to him, you have to factor in how horny and turned on and moist women get when approaching intercourse. It makes her more susceptible to penertration. For most women arousel is a state of mind, so having a guy touching you is just gonna get you more in the mood than holding a piece of rubber.

Well in my opinion

So although taking a big fat cock (sorry for sounding crude) might not be a problem, in terms of vibrator it may be better to stick to something smaller??

Oh yes, true. I almost always have to even use lube for solo play, while when with partner we dont always need some, as I am so turned on by being with him and our touches there is little need. So yes, taking in something bigger is much easier with a partner, than alone

It's hard to imagine sizes unless you have a lot of toys and know thier specs. I can tell roughly how big any one size is going to be now.

However, I learned my lesson with the first ever toy I bought, which ended up being nearly as thick as my wrist and totally unusable. For the first few toys after that, I got a tailors tape messure (Basically the flexible ones) messured out the length (eg, 4.5 inches) and then made it into a loop. That shows you exactly how thick it is at the widest bit.