What girth do you like?

After all the toys I've recently gotten on Lovehoney (especially with the grab bag), I finally thought to compare the toys that get frequent use with the ones that don't. And for the insertables, it all comes down to girth. Anything larger than 4" in circumference just doesn't work for me. (In toys, at least -- For the real thing, I like larger girth just fine! )

It seems odd to me, because based on reviews and bestselling toys, most women seem to like girthy stuff just fine.

What's your opinion? Do you like your toys fat or thin?

It depends. I like the feeling of being stretched, but that's not to say I don't like thinner toys too. However, the thinner toys I like tend to have very strong vibrations or do something exceptional. I have a waver rabbit that's pretty girthy but the wave function isn't all that noticeable. It doesnt have to be though, becausethe stretching feeling for me is the big plus.

So in conclusion, girth is good, but it's not the be all and end all for me.

This is the girthiest toy I have: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16727 Doc Johnson Crystal Jellies Classic Dildo

Also, this is another favourite: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16050 Aquagasm Realistic Waterproof Vibrator

It's a whopping 5.25 inches in circumference. I don't usually like anything that thick but it was an excellent well made dildo. The flexibility and firm feeling made it "possible" lol. I don't intend to go any bigger despite my OH liking the use of thicker toys.

I only purchased it to "train" myself up to handle my partner. I was fairly inexperienced and the first few times with him had really hurt. It was a good investment though. Very much recommended.

So, overall, I now prefer something with a little girth but not as much as the one mentioned above. It's the maximum I'd try. I think a lot has to do with the material. Even solid thinner toys don't work well for me. The "jelly rubber" material is one of my favourites.

I'm a bit weird, as it seems like as time goes on, I'm enjoying less girthier toys more and more. The biggest thing i own is my lelo Iris and that is only about 4.75.

I can take girthier toys and can enjoy them, but I find them a bit too much hasstle.

Just depends on the mood really, but around 4 is a good medium ground.

I've managed to achieve 2 inches in diameter (6.28 girth) and really enjoy trying to take things bigger and bigger. There's a perverse sense of accomplishment.

The most enjoyment comes out of thinner and shaped toys that allow precision use to hit specific places for the best sensations.

This was my very first rabbit http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=5331 and I didn't think of it as being particularly large at 5.5 inches but my OH is 6 inches circumference so I suppose I was used to something that size. Since then though I have both the Jessica Rabbit G-Spot and the Jessica Rabbit Slimline and I like them both. Like others have said, it depends on the function

I'm not really sure if I have a prefered grith, the biggest I have are: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13996

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17788

but then I like my smaller toys too, like I have something similar to this and it's just what I need sometimes for g-spot stimulation: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20027

I am using this one for insertion http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16887

It is fine, but I dont think I would want bigger toy-I fear it may be not comfortable. Especially if the toy was rigid. This one is flexible and not hard. Ideal.

paradise found wrote:

This was my very first rabbit http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=5331 and I didn't think of it as being particularly large at 5.5 inches but my OH is 6 inches circumference so I suppose I was used to something that size. Since then though I have both the Jessica Rabbit G-Spot and the Jessica Rabbit Slimline and I like them both. Like others have said, it depends on the function

You'd be surprised - it doesn't always work that way!

My OH is above average girth wise and I can manage him with some difficulty.

Toys larger than 4 inches (girth), however, are just impossible.

And Even over 3.75 can be difficult depending on the material/design!

Adx

Yeah, it doesn't work that way for me either. Big penises are easy. Big dildos, not so easy.

very tight myself so things that are overly girthy hurt me. Taking a girthy toy vs a cock is a little different for me. toys are usually more resistive

this is the thickest thing i have: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15111 which takes a lot of lube and patience to insert

Alicia D'amore wrote:

paradise found wrote:

This was my very first rabbit http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=5331 and I didn't think of it as being particularly large at 5.5 inches but my OH is 6 inches circumference so I suppose I was used to something that size. Since then though I have both the Jessica Rabbit G-Spot and the Jessica Rabbit Slimline and I like them both. Like others have said, it depends on the function

You'd be surprised - it doesn't always work that way!

My OH is above average girth wise and I can manage him with some difficulty.

Toys larger than 4 inches (girth), however, are just impossible.

And Even over 3.75 can be difficult depending on the material/design!

Adx

I was speaking of personal experience, I realise everyone's experience is different. I don't find large toys any more difficult to insert but many, many years of sex and two natural childbirths would faciliate that

paradise found wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

paradise found wrote:

This was my very first rabbit http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=5331 and I didn't think of it as being particularly large at 5.5 inches but my OH is 6 inches circumference so I suppose I was used to something that size. Since then though I have both the Jessica Rabbit G-Spot and the Jessica Rabbit Slimline and I like them both. Like others have said, it depends on the function

You'd be surprised - it doesn't always work that way!

My OH is above average girth wise and I can manage him with some difficulty.

Toys larger than 4 inches (girth), however, are just impossible.

And Even over 3.75 can be difficult depending on the material/design!

Adx

I was speaking of personal experience, I realise everyone's experience is different. I don't find large toys any more difficult to insert but many, many years of sex and two natural childbirths would faciliate that

Oh I know - that's why I said it isn't *always* the case.

Just that you suggested having an above average partner as the potential reason for finding medium-larger toys easier. I was just saying that that might not necessarily be the reason since I know of a few people who have that yet still struggle with smaller toys.

Just thought you might find it interesting is all :)

Adx

Now that I know what my limit is, I've pruned my wishlist of toys larger than 4" girth. Sadly, there goes a lot of nice luxury vibes. :(

Silverdrop, nice subject, like it :) good idea like. I like slim toys now - used to love big girthy thrusitng toys best but now I LOVE my slim gadgets. However OH is HUGE (perfekt for me) like this subject. Got a vibe therapy Grandoise in a grab bag few wks ago and its proper-lush but it hasn't come out much

- clues in the name really!!!! x

My OH is about 4", and I worry that I'm not tight enough for him... But a 4" toy is more than enough for me, thank you! I have two 4.75 vibes and they're both generally very uncomfortably for me! I can barely and rarely use them... Any more than this and I'm afraid I might shatter.

Mmm, the biggest toy I've managed to use is 1.3 or 1.4 inch diameter. Saw a gyneacologist about that, but he was rubbish... "Smoke some weed or drink before you try sex! It'll help you with larger sizes." Yeah... Like I want to get drunk when I'm about to have sex.

Wow, what an ass.

Ouch, change doctor, I would say. And sorry for that. He had no right to say that, but should have talk to you about your concerns!

I had this exact same conversation about the girth of toys with my fella last night.... He got a bit upset cos i said i couldn't take my new toy (jessica rabbit 2.0) and assumed i'd bought a vibrator bigger than he is. But, as i said to him, you have to factor in how horny and turned on and moist women get when approaching intercourse. It makes her more susceptible to penertration. For most women arousel is a state of mind, so having a guy touching you is just gonna get you more in the mood than holding a piece of rubber.

Well in my opinion

So although taking a big fat cock (sorry for sounding crude) might not be a problem, in terms of vibrator it may be better to stick to something smaller??