What have you always wanted to do?

yep they do

Malteser81 wrote:

Does that mean welsh girls moan in an accent then?? lol

"Ooooooooh there's lovely!"

"I'm coming! I'm coming in a minute now!"

...etc.

Sometimes I think I wouldn't mind doing a sexy photoshoot, something fun and flamboyant dressed up in my corsets and such, but then sometimes the thought terrifies me and I just think people will laugh at the idea. "Ha! you inFRONT of the camera?? No I don't think so Tim!!"

I would love to stay in a hotel on the beach, to be able to make love all day and night, drink champagne and have our food made by a top chef, two weeks of that would be lovely! x

*AdamKR* wrote:

ive always wanted to be apart of a sex party, no partner swapping but loads of couples all keeping to there own partners, lots of toys all around, door restrains, bed restrains, sex swing, poll - all under 1 roof

Like the idea of this - it appeals way more than swinging (have no wish to bed anyone new)

headsouth wrote:

tronic wrote:

Might sound a bit lame, but I've always wanted to come home to find my OH dressed up and keen to please, meeting me at the door in just a robe and, you know, things go from there..

Not in the slightest! I'd love that too. Been close, but nothing so simple and presumptive. I think the kids might object and want to know where their dinner is though!

I also imagine it would occur on the one super busy day you would really rather prefer it was another day.

Malteser81 wrote:

Spend a romantic evening in a snowy cold country, locked in a log wood cabin, a huge roaring fire making passionate love to my OH on a fur rug....... *dreams*

Awww sounds lovely External Media

Id love my man to dress up in his overalls, a fireman costume or do my hooded intruder fantasy x

Kitty_McPlunder wrote:

Sometimes I think I wouldn't mind doing a sexy photoshoot, something fun and flamboyant dressed up in my corsets and such, but then sometimes the thought terrifies me and I just think people will laugh at the idea. "Ha! you inFRONT of the camera?? No I don't think so Tim!!"

Who cares what other people might say! The photographer will only be professional and your man would love it! You always look stunning in your home taken photos so imagine how good you'd look with professional snaps!

I'd love to do some artistic nude photos to hang in the bedroom - when I have a house to put them in!

Adx

1 Like

Loves huni wrote:

Malteser81 wrote:

Spend a romantic evening in a snowy cold country, locked in a log wood cabin, a huge roaring fire making passionate love to my OH on a fur rug....... *dreams*

i think this is my favouite! id love to do that somewhere nice and cold but warm with a nice log fire :D ooh how romantic!

but also id love to have a fun, flirty and sexy night with a very sexy woman, just one on one with lots of kissing, teasing, touching and toys :) that would make me very happy (plus being sober-enough to enjoy and remember it) x

yeah malt, that would be sooo romantic and i could imagine ant sex being quite passionate in that kind of environment if i had anything to do with it.

mmmmmm sexy nights with women..........! External Media

merry cherry wrote:

Loves huni wrote:

Malteser81 wrote:

i think this is my favouite! id love to do that somewhere nice and cold but warm with a nice log fire :D ooh how romantic!

but also id love to have a fun, flirty and sexy night with a very sexy woman, just one on one with lots of kissing, teasing, touching and toys :) that would make me very happy (plus being sober-enough to enjoy and remember it) x

yeah malt, that would be sooo romantic and i could imagine ant sex being quite passionate in that kind of environment if i had anything to do with it.

mmmmmm sexy nights with women..........! External Media

Oh i'm a simple romantic woman and u know that really would be my dream situation. Wonder how much money that would cost and how old i'll be when I can afford it =S

Mine would probably be to hire a camper van for the weekend and find some secluded, romantic spots to park up, mainly so we can indulge in spanking without worrying if someone will hear!

3 way fun in fmf and mfm form, giving and taking a wee bit of bdsm..but with experienced partners to really explore new limits, to see whether giving or receiving is more my thing!...oh loads really. You lot are so full of great ideas that expand or put a twist on all sorts.

I fancy rogering a Bavarian girl in traditional dress while wearing my Lederhosen after a long evening at the Oktoberfest

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.hogwild.net/images/Misc/oktoberfest-girls.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.hogwild.net/Rants/oktoberfest-hogtoberfest.htm&usg=__oZt0JGIB3LX5pnLXaUj_toTBp-U=&h=450&w=395&sz=29&hl=en&start=0&sig2=yvM2Bno0qjw70JQrC7k3eQ&zoom=1&tbnid=CNify7itu4-VMM:&tbnh=123&tbnw=110&ei=fBWITKv4FsKRjAeUoLCPCA&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dsexy%2Boktoberfest%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26sa%3DN%26rlz%3D1R1GGGL_de%26biw%3D1240%26bih%3D662%26gbv%3D2%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=989&vpy=50&dur=2432&hovh=240&hovw=210&tx=112&ty=263&oei=fBWITKv4FsKRjAeUoLCPCA&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=32&ved=1t:429,r:7,s:0

umm theres a threesome! really fancy that! foursome with another couple sounds good pinkilicious! wouldnt mind trying that, ive also cum every part of her body, except analy so i really wanna cum in her ass one day. i just dont cum very often through penetration unless she is on top. theres a fair few places on our list too

My OH Has a thing about being watched by another couple...... Discrete and quiet, in the plush setting of a fine hotel in the country...... Putting on a performance for them......

I have always had the predictable menage a trois dream with another girl, who joins us for cocktails, then a chance encounter over drinks evolves into a passionate night of exploration and frenzied naughtiness....

1 Like

being fucked on a car bonnet with people watching me enjoying the limelight - I'd never have the confidence to do it but the image in my head has kept me coming over the past few years :)

xGHx

1 Like

Foursome is the only thing left on my list