What is the appeal of squirting?

I taught myself to squirt recently and now love it! I've shared my new found skill with a few male partners and they go crazy for it!
The orgasm for me adds another level of pleasure as I like to cum several times in several different ways.
I couldn't recommend it highly enough! Definitely worth a try.
*Tip* I found being upright helped me squirt initially. Either standing or sitting upright.
Good luck

LadyR wrote:

I taught myself to squirt recently and now love it! I've shared my new found skill with a few male partners and they go crazy for it!
The orgasm for me adds another level of pleasure as I like to cum several times in several different ways.
I couldn't recommend it highly enough! Definitely worth a try.
*Tip* I found being upright helped me squirt initially. Either standing or sitting upright.
Good luck

Hi little stars, I've so far only managed squirting with fingers. Any tips on making the transition to squirting from sex?

Littlestars wrote:

I'm a serial squirter, took my ex years to achieve it and could only do it with fingers.

fastword to a year being single I can now achieve a squirting orgasm solo, and with my Italian lover he pretty much has me gushing throughout our sex together, it's intense and exhausting but leaves me very satisfied.

it does make you horny as you do want to experience the sensation over and over, but I found once I'd identified my switch it became second nature,

my guy absolutely loves it, yes it can get messy but he sure as hell gets hornier from it.

Hi, I've only achieved squirting with fingers so far. Any tips on progressing to squirting during sex?

LadyR not all my lovers can make me squirt during sex, it depended entirely on their technique and my ability to relax into sex with them. The first time I squirted during sex was when I was receiving double penetration with the use of a strapon, it's kind of progressed from there. The sensation is very different from citorial stimulation squirting too. I also squirt from anal now.

I achieve a squirter far easier than a true throbbing/contracting orgasm now, but the release is just as satisfying and the guys really do love it.

I can also generate a squirting orgasm without touch now through virtual play scenes during sexting, again an entirely different way of achieving the orgasm but satisfying, do find the need for a physical release after a virtual session.

Well, squirting doesn't really signify an orgasm. It can happen with or without one, but, for me, when it happens just before or after an orgasm, it's the best possible orgasm. Normally, it's a blended one (G-spot and clit), but is accompanied by this indescribable feeling of release. I once described it to a guy as "cumming out my G-spot", like my spine is getting pulled out my urethra.

For me, it's a huge pain in the ass to clean up (not with my Liberator Throe on the way!), but it's almost mind-numbingly intense when it does happen. It can sometimes be more of a dribble than a squirt, but the feeling of release is always phenomonal. Even when I squirt without an orgasm, it can be great and it's normally enough of a release to make me feel satisfied.

When I was in the early stages of dating my OH mentioned something squirting and how it was a good thing. I was quite new to the whole thing so didn't quite understand what he was going on about. Until on the here and found out exactly what it was, this makes me think now my OH must have experienced this with a past girlfriend.

For me I'm in 2 minds about it, I feel optimistic about squirting but the thought of wetting myself in front of him is just shameful so I think I hold back and don't relax enough to go beyond that point. I've been trying to make myself squirt on my own so I can see if I can let myself go and judge if I like the feeling of it or not.

12 years down the line, my husband doesn't pressure me to do it (as still no joy and think he has given up) but think it would be a nice surprise for him if i could do it.

Any tips on how to do it solo without your partners help would be great. Thanks x

kinkytaffs wrote:

Further to my post yesterday, my wife has asked me to bring up the subject of high emotion during and after squirting. She always without question gets very emotional and cries during and after squirting. Also the sensations are so strong for her that she has a whole body orgasm. For her its physically emotionally and mentally amazing yet exhausting, but for me the actual visual experience of her squirting is awesome and makes my feel like a sex god lol. Funnily enough we have no trouble sleeping afterwards. Do any of you squirters out there experience these same emotions?

I'm so glad it's not just me! I get very emotional and feel like crying, which I can control, sometimes it turns to hysterical laughter which I can't. I've only ever done it with my ex so I can't say this is generalised to every guy, but I felt that I wanted to climb inside him as it was the only way I'd ever be close enough to him - sounds lame now I've written it! As above my entire body shakes, it all feels warm and tingly, then feels like a lead weight. I'm glad to read of another heightened emotion, I feel more normal now lol.

I imagine the thought that he can get you so aroused to the point where you can't control yourself is probably why he wants you to do so. I'm in mid learning too and it's just hard to let myself go

MMissy Ce wrote:

kinkytaffs wrote:

Further to my post yesterday, my wife has asked me to bring up the subject of high emotion during and after squirting. She always without question gets very emotional and cries during and after squirting. Also the sensations are so strong for her that she has a whole body orgasm. For her its physically emotionally and mentally amazing yet exhausting, but for me the actual visual experience of her squirting is awesome and makes my feel like a sex god lol. Funnily enough we have no trouble sleeping afterwards. Do any of you squirters out there experience these same emotions?

I'm so glad it's not just me! I get very emotional and feel like crying, which I can control, sometimes it turns to hysterical laughter which I can't. I've only ever done it with my ex so I can't say this is generalised to every guy, but I felt that I wanted to climb inside him as it was the only way I'd ever be close enough to him - sounds lame now I've written it! As above my entire body shakes, it all feels warm and tingly, then feels like a lead weight. I'm glad to read of another heightened emotion, I feel more normal now lol.

Me too! Even when not squirting I have been very emotional/crying after a serious session. I think it's because I feel a closeness to my Husband that is just so intense, he was worried the first few times I've cried as he thought I was upset. When it happens now he just gives me a massive cuddle x

As for the squirting being pee, does it matter? really?? It's a wonderful feeling that should be embraced rather than shamed regardless.

To those who want to suirt the main thing I can advice is to RELAX and just let it happen x

hmm well the latest attempt was interesting. a little bit of lube and a bullet but then i didn't know if any of the wetness was me or just the lube. To be fair i didn't add much at all but after the second time the bullet kinda shot out. ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif) so i don't know what happened but it felt good. maybe next time no lube?

there was no massive mess like expected but i don't need the toilet after for once so i don't know.. did i?

I've been able to get my wife to squirt in the last year or so and I love it almost as much as she does. The first time it happened it was a total surprise, though, and we ended up having to blow dry the mattress afterwards while laughing and trying not to wake up the kids.

So, if you are working towards that first squirt together, make sure you think ahead and plan for the clean-up process!

As a loving husband, nothing gives me greater pleasure than my lovely wife's pleasure, and she rather enjoys it too!

Hi new here but am very good at squirting. Started off with a G spot rabbit but can now achieve it with the 9 inch realistic girthy dildo just as long as i have a bullet on the clit have to remove dildo when climax is achieved to squirt hope this helps keep us posted

I just lick her till she squirts. I tell her to relax and just let it go and boy does she

What is the appeal of squirting? I don't know but if you saw my wifes face straining and smiling at the same time as the fluid pours and I mean pours out of her it's unbeleivable. This is usually done with her ladyfriend playing with her large clit. I'm lucky because I'm the one who has to lick up her juices and that apeals to me.

The appeal for me is that it's associated with an incredibly strong orgasm... but then again, my muscles are strong downstairs and often it feels good to have my partner press his palm or fist over my lower hip area or just above my "mound" (pubic bone bit ?). The pressure means I feel him so much more... BUT I find myself trying not to squirt or tinkle due to the sensation. Often both happen when I finally give in or he surprises me and I'll orgasm so hard everything just tenses and releases. It's embarrassing, but it feels amazing.

I really want to be able to do this, it sounds amazing ! I might try a blindfold with my handcuffs next and see if that concentrates my mind.