What is the best lube ever for oral?

Hi, we’re looking at getting some new lube purely for oral sex. Something you just can’t get enough off and literally want to lick or suck every last drop!!! We have tried a few in the past but they tend to get really sticky and taste overly sweet. Our go to lube for sex is ID Glide. Looking forward to hearing the options. Thank you.

1 Like

Our go-to lube is Sliquid Natural Gel - fairly tasteless (maybe a bit of aloe vera) and good for most activities. It is fine for oral.

We've tried peppermint and cherry vanilla, ok but not great - frankly, we just prefer the taste of each other. If we need lube for lube rather than taste, we reach for the Sliquid.

Have you thought about using other things rather than lube? Honey, chocolate sauce, salted caramel cream...? That might be worth a try.

1 Like

If you've not tried Joy Division warming lube then you're missing out. Get on the Raspberry flavour, unreal!

1 Like

Amazing thanks, we will take a look at those. We’re going to try out the LH Gin and Tonic lube.

No, we’re open to other ideas. Anybody ever tried using fruit?

Some of the Durex ones aren't too bad.

Chocolate spread has just been added to the weekend shopping list ha thanks

1 Like

HandT wrote:

No, we’re open to other ideas. Anybody ever tried using fruit?

Yep. Frozen supermarket mango chunks in the freezer. Quick whizz in a blender to bring it up to room temperature and you are good to go ;-)

Adding honey stops it getting to gloopy.

1 Like

Golden Syrup, never tried it, but I am sure that it would satisfy the OH sweet tooth.

Alicia4Ever wrote:

Does it have to be lube, a bit of chocolate and hazelnut spread is nice. It lasts too, doesn't half take some licking off.

Delicious and long-lasting. Alicia, I've said it before and I'm sure I'll say it again, but what an absolute fountain of knowledge you are!

Before my intake of Nutella goes through the roof, the cherry flavoured one LH sell is so tasty I could just pour it into my mouth (I may have done this already).

2 Likes

Thanks for all the great ideas, I have ordered the G&T lube should arrive some time this week, I guess it will be dependent on the virus out break. Something nice to look forward to at least! I will be sure to review and feedback here.

1 Like

Why just use flavoured lube? I love salted caramel and have used a tub of that which was delicious. It got especially creamy at one point 😂😂😂

1 Like

Did you try these options in the end? Intrigued to know as we’re looking for some other options also. Like you, we have found most to be far too sweet or too sharp.

I’ve just seen this salted caramel option, is it any good?!

Anything that tastes of strawberry, does it for me!

1 Like

The strawberry one is the best by far the misses loves it

Hi, I ended up getting a G&T flavoured lube. Tastes really nice, the partner really likes it too!

We said we will probably use it more when we try out ‘Dry January’ ha

Did you try out the salted Carmel one?

I got the Durex one’s, cherry and strawberry, and absolutely love the taste of them

Never really use lube for oral. Don’t get to do it after, wife must be the only woman who doesn’t seem to like oral, which is a shame as I love giving! Normally just use her juices!