What is the best/weirdest thing you have had inside you?

I love putting random things inside me. I wondered what was the best/weirdest thing that you have ever inserted in yourself or someone else?

Some of my things are :
Can
Bottle
Deodorant
Foot
Ride on :unicorn:
Food
Kitchen items

Would love to hear yours for some ideas

5 Likes

Sound fun I had my step sister 9 inch black dildo in my ass

6 Likes

I was about to go “absolutely not, I’d never put things inside me that aren’t meant to go there” and then I remembered that I’ve had the tip of a knife inside me, obviously very carefully.
But yeah, that took me off my high horse :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I’ve put things in my ass and down my penis but only things that were designed to be there. The best thing, when I’m in the mood, is a 10* x 7" Lifelike Lover dildo in my wife’s harness briefs .

In our younger days I have put mini chocloate bars and mini ice cream treats inside my wife then licked them out as they melted.

4 Likes

I accidentally inserted a very rusty, horse poo covered nail 2 inches diagonally into my wrist when I was clearing out a stud hole with it. I think that’s the weirdest thing I’ve inserted into myself. Definitely not the best thing though as it resulted in the need for antibiotics and a tetanus shot and I derived no pleasure from it at all! :rofl:

2 Likes

@JoCat Thanks for the flashbacks to a certain book :joy::smiling_face_with_tear::flushed:

3 Likes

I had to take breaks reading that, it was very intense :rofl:

1 Like

Dove roll on deodorant for me was a strange joy to have up the ass once or twice :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

That reminds me of a saying in the great Dambusters movies.
“This is bloody dangerous|”

My question would be WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? @JoCat

3 Likes

Why do we do anything with sex? For pleasure.

1 Like

I don’t think that’s what the instructions on the can “Twist cap and push up bottom” actually meant! :wink:

1 Like

So many questions- just don’t know where to start :astonished:

1 Like

Ah ha! I must have been reading the wrong language on the can :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Hun @batjamboree i thought that so so many questions ? Where to start did he slip on it ? I couldn’t imagine asking my sister let alone step sister do you mind if I have a go on your dildo ?? :crazy_face:

electric toothbrush
carrot
cucumber
remote control
barbell from gym
shaving foam can

1 Like

You put a barbell from the gym inside you? Was it your own gym?

1 Like

Garden dirt. I get a weird pleasure from rolling around in it. And it has been very warm this summer. The soil has been dry and crumbly and laying in it felt so good. I started rubbing my labia with it, and convinced my GF to pack some inside me. Interesting feeling, but tough to clean up after, and I can’t cum very much with anything inside my vagina.

Are you not worried about the risk of infection putting dirt inside yourself? Tetanus and other stuff? What if a cat has used it as a toilet etc?

Barbie doll, fruit veg ginger, coke can various "handles " not tried rice pudding but heard its a strange feeling

1 Like

Nope, not particularly worried. If there was bad stuff in there, I’d have gotten it by now from dirty cuts and scrapes and other minor injuries one gets working outside. Actually, they say that kids who play in the dirt have better immune systems for life, so I imagine that goes for adults too. But given the difficulty of the cleanup, not an activity I think I’ll repeat.

1 Like