What is the brand of this suction cup dildo? Any help is appreciated!

Been looking everywhere for this particular suction cup dildo and the brand since I’m fond of the shape, size and overall aesthetic. Does anybody know? Any help would be very much appreciated! Figured I’d join the community here since there seems to be quite a few people here who could possibly help.

Edited by mod - Images not from the Lovehoney site can only be posted in Your Photos categories. I suggest Images to share in topics for this.

1 Like

I’d post the pictures the right way in that way but I can’t be default since I have a new account. Can you please help?

Hey @CuriousMind35 :blush: welcome to the forum. You can post photos when you get to Trust Level 2, which generally takes a couple of weeks.

Please bear in mind that with your request, forum members will only be able to name the brand if it’s one stocked by LH, the mention of competitors is understandably not allowed.

Good luck in your search :blush::crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

Hey, hopefully you can get some images uploaded but one thing I was say is if you see a toy in an adult movie based in America then they have two big brands and neither are stocked here … I would mention the names but I don’t believe I can.

Welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face: