What is the most quiet wand or bullet

I am looking for either a wand or bullet but it has to be quiet.

1 Like

Hi @riskiii welcome to the forum.
Hope you don’t mind I edited the title. It broadens the possible number of people likely to respond.

I use LH mini rechargeable metallic wand with the OH and its quite quiet

Thanks that should help.

How quiet do you need it to be? Im in a shared house so all my toys need to be quiet thus i could recommend you quite a few bullets.

The tango x is probubly the quietist i own, that thing is shockingly quiet even on pretty high settings. The desire bullet is my favourite, a little louder but you wont hear it through a door.
The mantric bullet is also very good and on the quieter end as well.
All else fails, use it under the covers. Deadens any sound a treat.

Mantric wand is excellent for being quieter, but wands arent really a quiet toy, the power comes with a downside im afraid. They can work well if you drown them out with music though

2 Likes

I’ve got a bullet, definitely most quiet vibrator I’ve got. Can barely hear it on first setting.

Hey welcome to the forum, I would defo recommend the we-vibe tango lipstick :lipstick: bullet as it works a dream and is rechargeable too!

1 Like

I am leaning toward the desire bullet. Sounds like some pocket rocket!

1 Like

@riskiii I have the desire bullet vibrator, and I love it! I used it 5-8 times a week while living with family in the next room over. It’s pretty quiet. I’d usually use it with the bathroom fan on or some music playing. The first couple times I used it, my husband stood outside the bedroom in the hallway (without any fans or music on), and said he couldn’t hear it (while it was on the higher setting and on the patterns). I think any time you’re trying hard to be quiet, everything sounds louder :hear_no_evil:

I always do a sound test too when i get new toys, gives me piece of mind.

1 Like

We have the le wand petite that is absalutly amazing super quiet and ultra powerf

Thanks for letting me know. That is great information!

1 Like