What is the strangest/naughtiest place you have done the deed?

Lol well when u want some u gotta get it from somewhere

this is true some night i wish there was some in the cupboard

On the back of a bus.

It was my bus! OH had just finished work and came to the bus station to join me for my last run, i had no passengers so we took a detour! Just as we'd 'finished' my boss rang me to ask why my bus was off route! Apparently someone had reported a broken-down bus in a remote spot! Oops!

I got away with it cos my boss wanted to get into my knickers! He had no chance, but i'm ashamed to say i used it to my advantage more than once

So if your bus is late, you know why!!

maybe i will start using them again then lol

In a toilet in the Eurotunnel.

In the Rajasthan desert, showered in moonlight. Got sand in my bum crack though, so it wasn't as romantic as it sounds.

In an ancient Indian fort.

In a bamboo forest under the full moon.

NOW i know why those buses go rogue sometimes...

Tindra wrote:

In the Rajasthan desert, showered in moonlight. Got sand in my bum crack though, so it wasn't as romantic as it sounds.

quita a globe trotter Tindra nice one

lickmadick wrote:

Tindra wrote:

quita a globe trotter Tindra nice one

External Media Thanks, I have been around a bit. Ahem... lol

ha ha i hope you enjoyed them all lol

How does in a national trust stately home rank? in an anti room with staff only on the door. It ws on a busy saturday in the summer - the risk was electric!

On the beach in Australia after skinny dipping, In a haystack during harvest, in the showers of a camp site (in Austria, France, Spain, Portugal and Italy - thinking of writing the definitive guide)

All good fun!

ok nowhere near as exciting as some of these, but at a friends house, during a house party, and the friends mum almost walking in,

I forgot! Up a mountain over looking a certain Welsh town!

I once dated a vicars son and the Rev caught us in his bed...It felt really naughty lol

on a round about in a industrial estate as cars where driving past luckily there was some trees and this but there was a camera not to sure if they got a show but all the would of seen would off been my arse bobbing up and down for the misses :D lol

smirnoff09 wrote:

I once dated a vicars son and the Rev caught us in his bed...It felt really naughty lol

Hehe!

Sounds straight out of a comedy film!

had a bj in a park in the middle of the day on a bench

Shonkiest places - not really up on the epic scale of some of the travelling jetsetting types, but here goes:

In the back of an amusingly tiny car on a residential street in a quite affluent area at someone's house party - I think it was steamed up enough that nothing was visible..

In the corner of a shopping arcade (is that the right word, one of those corridors of shops with pillars and a wee roof at the front) in the dark, or so I thought, until some passers by began to cheer on encouragement, which was somewhat embarrassing. I believe I may have had a beverage of the alcoholic kind that evening.

This was when I was very young and naughty though, these days I am not so bad.

siandlinda wrote:

WOW where have we not done it ....have done it in the same room as our friends. in a church yard...on back of a bus .on the last train home from blackpool ,,,that was so horny xxx

wow someone else who has done it in a church yard............External Media

another strange place me and my OH have done it is on my trampoline in my back garden last summer and my naighbour was out watering her plants (there is a 6ft fence between gardenss)......that was fun haha

did it in a forest! had no were to go so we found a nice tree, glad it was 2am, amazing felt sorry for the tree though, glad it was a forest :D she loved it though hahahaha. we got a bit lost though after hehehe