What is the way to man/womans heart?

The way to my mans heart.....beer, a film with lots of guns and explosions and a nice blow job to top it all off

The way to my heart, truth and honesty, a bit of spoiling and an orgasm ill never forget.

It might be a bit clean cut but hey nopint in beating round the bush (no pun intended)

sex I was taught at the tender age of 10 is the difference between the genders.

food:- sure a nice meal together or cooking or having a meal cooked for you is primal.

talking:-, talking about your fears loves aspirations loves and hates

sharing:- an unforgetable moment together a sunrise, a live band, a funny joke

apologise:- unreservedly for offending him her for the unintended offence caused and never say "its your fault" first

punctuality:- being late is disrespectful

promises:- keep them

Please and Thankyou:- Allways say it

There are a thousand routes to anyones heart find as many as you can

Oh and remember every significant moment so you can discuss recall later, make your eyes a camera and your ears a recorder and capture every moment to play back later together.

As an example I first saw my OH at a Dr Feelgood concert in 1980, we had a New Years kiss together as friends on a frozen pond at midnight of the new year 1981/2. The next time we met was at 10.15PM in my local bar, our first argument was 25 minutes later when I said "it was nice to see you" ........followed by an explosion from the young woman who had been waiting in the bar for 2 1/2 hrs for me to come in "it was nice to see you" wasnt what she wanted to hear apparently. "What are you doing next Thursday" is what she wanted to hear and we have been together ever since.

Thursday was the 18th June 1982 in the Blue Bell BTW

I think it depends on everybody, everybody is different so different things will work.

As a size 16 i like to be made to feel sexy. Also just cuddles, random kisses and being told he loves me, not too often though!!

Camera equipment for my OH!!

A smile. Similar values. Sense of humour. Support in times of need.

dotdashdot wrote:

A good kiss is the way to my heart :) combine this with some good food and some good sex and you're there!!

No idea about guys though!

Agree and just generally feeling safe, happy and listened to.... :D

I think its having someone know what you like and even the little things make you happy. :D

After last night I have found the answer!!

Cheesecake!!!

Dee_licious333 wrote:

After last night I have found the answer!!

Cheesecake!!!

Haha good one Dee! Strawberry, or Orange, or Chocolate

Oh no, has to be plain ole Vanilla, made with mascopone, double cream, condensed milk and cream cheese. Vanilla pod and some caster sugar. Mmmmm

It works everytime :-)

Tapas

Dee_licious333 wrote:

Oh no, has to be plain ole Vanilla, made with mascopone, double cream, condensed milk and cream cheese. Vanilla pod and some caster sugar. Mmmmm

It works everytime :-)

I wouldn't say no, sounds lovely! Got to have a bit of extra flavour though.