What is the way to man/womans heart?

Is it just food?

Or is it just sex?
Or something random!

I would be interested in knowing if you had one choice, would you choose top notch food in favor of sex or vise versa?!

Way to woman's heart is being honest . Try not to show off and show interest in her, just not trying to f**k her.

Way to guys heart. Food,beer and sex...... :-P

I'd say, if you have to ask that question you don't know her well enough to get there

There is no universal way to a man/woman's heart as everyone is an individual with their own desires and needs :)

They way to mu Hubbys heart....sausage,beans and chips

and love his Wilys Jeep lol x

It is a good Jeep though....!

Rizzo1 wrote:

It is a good Jeep though....!

Oh so good!!!!! x

Through their ribs!..... :-P

Or for the serious answer..... Prob half and half of sex and Computer games

For the way to my wifes heart...... I think i have it but i have no idea how!

A good kiss is the way to my heart :) combine this with some good food and some good sex and you're there!!

No idea about guys though!

Mk 2 Golf GTI for my hubby ............ i am trying lol unsucessful at the mo :(

everyone is different!!

I would say one for a womens heart is an honest man, and always open doors for her, and give up his seat to a lady if theres no seats for the lady to sit. older ladies like this!

I think give her a box of chocoletes once a month without fail, and sometime surpised by a hug from behind is a nice warm thing to do!

Having good quality time together is a must! but there be times were you both will have your own hobbies too and spend some time away from each other!

I would say its comes down to compatibility too! like the OH likes gardening, but the bloke love outdoors nature & hiking! it does go well!

yes having similar hobbies do help alot! but couples do in there own space away from each other once in a while! I hope the mother-in-law is happy too!

yes a bloke heart, is an honest women, one that will always be hugging me from behind looking over my shoulder! We do housework together!

And giftes can be nice too! and sometime sex is a nice feeling and enhances the relationship. but mainly a supporting misses is well liked! I am not bothered she was 18 or 42, or she skinny or build like a tank because shes a body builder! aslong we both happy and find common ground.

Definitely being able to have a laugh together, me and my partner have the same sense of humour which helps us get through even the bad times. Food and sex are great too...but it's even better if you can have a laugh about them when they aren't so great!

alwayssingle:( wrote:

everyone is different!!

I think give her a box of chocoletes once a month without fail

People are different, I've never bought my gf chocolates, or flowers, or anything like that. Neither of us get the whole 'romantic gift just for the sake of it'. Too tacky, and not personal enough!

Chocs are only tacky if you let them get warm :)

Catastrophic wrote:

There is no universal way to a man/woman's heart as everyone is an individual with their own desires and needs :)

Absolutely Catastrophic

ShaftMaster wrote:

everyone is different!!

I think give her a box of chocoletes once a month without fail

People are different, I've never bought my gf chocolates, or flowers, or anything like that. Neither of us get the whole 'romantic gift just for the sake of it'. Too tacky, and not personal enough!

I agree totally. My husband rarely ever buys me gifts, xmas and birthday included. I truly do not wish to receive flowers, gifts, money, perfume from him just so he can show me how much he cares. I know how much he cares and he does more thoughtful things, that require a bit more thought and that speaks volumes to me. However I will buy him the odd gift and maybe take him away for a long weekend or even a holiday, i dont expect it back.

I think the way to my husband's heart is understanding him first and foremost (i do try to), listening to him and being tactile - he is far more tactile with me however.

I agree with others though, everyone is different and what works for one person will not for another.

I think give her a box of chocoletes once a month without fail, and sometime surpised by a hug from behind is a nice warm thing to do!

I would hate this!

Apart from being a complete waste of money, there is no effort required whatsoever. Plus I would be guaranteed to eat them all and get fat!

I think a good sense of humour goes a long way. Buying me things wouldn't impress me as much as someone who listened and cared about what I say.

its simple really knowing and understanding what makes them happy and recognising when they are sad, being there when they really need you helps.

Buy them chocolates and flowers if they really want them or you will end up single

oh dear, It looks like i've failed. LOL scrap that! I surpose once in a blue moon be better! that be a surprise!!! mind you I known someone that aways buys things for OH but 6mouths later they split up because buying there way in and not love!

yeah but I still feel strongly about being an honest man, and be caring too! but compatibility is important too! I wouldn't change myself for anyone, just change for myself and the greater good!

I have been told by some ladies I have a nice smile, approchable person & have good eye contact?

I think the only two things I change about me, would know when to give-up, and my emotions! as to stop being too honest and know when to lie & deceive for the best and have normal human emotions back please!

well i would love to have a box of chocolates every month especailly if its a box from hotel chocolat!

the way to my hubbys heart is deffintly food.