What is your dream toy?

The first toy I ever bought was about 20 years ago, from the back of a Sunday supplement.

It was made of hard, cold white plastic and would look very old fashioned now, but my god what powerful blended orgasms!

I’ve been thinking about this. I think the secret was in the design. It looked like an egg with a long handle. The egg was a clitoral stimulator, very powerful because the battery was inside the egg, much like today’s pebbles. Then, you could turn it round and insert the handle. The most powerful part would then nestle against the whole vulva area, travelling up the stalk / shaft to the g-spot and along the egg to the clit.

Does that make sense?

I’d love it if Lovehoney could stock something like it and work their magic on it - with a few LED lights, modern tech and a soft silicone skin, it could be bought up to date.

I’m not sure if this post is allowed - apologies to mods if not.

1 Like

@anon16818370 that sounds absolutely gorgeous! I’m so envious haha. Much of my gear collection consists of black and blue, but I got some gorgeous orange and black cuffs not long ago and I’m so in love with them!

1 Like

@KentCouple1990 sounds amazing! I love when you get a toy that’s perfect for you

1 Like

@TheGherkinJerker you can’t go wrong with more realism!

1 Like

@Ian_Chimp I’ll definitely look into investing into other toys from the range at some point- they’re so highly praised every time they’re mentioned and I just find it a shame that my introduction wasn’t too great! I adore power in a toy, so I always feel a little let down when it just isn’t enough for me.

@zombifiedguy as with the most of us! I wish you the best of luck in thinking up some ideas haha

@Forever_his As I said to @/Ian_Chimp, ill totally look into and invest in a couple more toys from the mantric range to hopefully find what would be perfect for me! Like you mentioned, the desire range looks great- the desire olympics have definitely caused me to plan out a few future purchases as well!

@BigishBen I bet a lot of people would be with you on that idea!

1 Like

It’s okay, everybody likes different things. :+1:

(And you can also reply to multiple messages in one post. :+1: You may want to use the quote and mention features to give it a bit of structure, but they’re easy enough. :slightly_smiling_face: That way you avoid creating a wall of messages just from you. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:)

1 Like

Thank you for this! I’m still getting used to all the features in the new forum and the last couple days have been a bit of a learning experience to get a hang of it all! I’ll definitely take your advice!

1 Like

Sounds great! You can’t go wrong with extra stimulation across various points. I love the idea of :

Sounds like you’re full of some creative ideas!

2 Likes

i’d really like to see some more fantasy based products too, maybe full body or specific area sex dolls of with fantasy themes added to them like tails or tentacle appendages? or perhaps different shaped dildos/massagers?

1 Like

Would love to own a bad dragon dildo or ten…:crazy_face:

2 Likes

@Umbreno Yes!! This would be brilliant. I love the idea of the fantasy sex dolls as well- definitely something I haven’t come across myself!

Lovehoney Tentacle Textured Sensual Glass Dildo - Lovehoney UK This tentacle glass dildo is the only real fantasy one I’ve come across on lovehoney, and I definitely need to add it to my collection at some point. I’d love to see some more variety in colour though- I feel like most my toys are dominated by purple and pink. It’d be nice to have some bright silicone and glass fantasy toys with greens, blues etc!

@CurvyJilly I can’t relate enough haha. They’re so amazing and could more than definitely be used as a decoration! I’d love to see lovehoney tap into this market since these other companies are based outside the UK, making it far too expensive to purchase these toys and invest. That’s not even including the potential cost of customs too!

1 Like

I’ve been saying the exact same thing for too long now! :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

1 Like

Exactly. I don’t have a dream toy as such, the experts here always seem to surprise me with new features and what not, but I would class a walk-in dungeon (all the bondage toys in their own place on the wall, bench, etc) would indeed be a dream come true. Sigh…

2 Likes

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=44831 I’m dying to try this :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

@AdyBoo that looks absolutely beautiful! I love it’s non conventional shape. Rabbit style vibrators are always a win, and that looks no different!

2 Likes

Me too and love the fact you can control it via your phone or even someone else, could see me having lots of fun with this one :wink::wink:

1 Like

Totally selfish here but my dream toy would win me £5k in DAST!

But seriously though I just like seeing new and innovative designs. I don’t necessarily look for anything specific.

1 Like