What is your favorite sexual position.....?

Hi all,

What is your favourite sex position? If any one receives the sex tip Satuarday email from LoveHoney, then the Voyeur's Delight position as suggested is worth a try.

it is more advanced than the missionary position and as suggested gives a great view of your partner as you enter her.

If she masturbates herself whilst you are gently thrusting inside it is an almost certainty that you wil both reach climax..... ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Which other positions do the forum fellowship prefer.....

That position is also good for a good squeeze on our ladies booty, not that we'll be thinking about when having sex, but good to know we're kinda getting some fitness benefits from it as well - lol

Mine is and always will be doggy and all its variations.

Mine, cowgirl, his doggy, it's nearly my favourite too. But being on top and in control is really good.

Got to be doggy for me. I love to see OH's bum muscles contract as I enter her from behind and she loves to stimulate herself while we make love.

If pushed though, she would probably prefer a position where she is top as she does like to be in control from time to time.

Our favourites are reverse cowgirl and doggy

Definitely doggy.......I adore a good spanking during sex so it's perfect for that. I don't enjoy being on top very much. I have a health condition which makes it very uncomfy and sometimes painful for my back xx

For vaginal penetration doggy style and for anal pentration (for her or me) laying on our back on a wedge cushion.

'#70' it's the one after a '69' when you roll over and fall asleep 👍😛

For me , my favourites are spooning sex position and doggy style . My Mrs favourite position is cowgirl , the main 3 positions we always use 😋

If I'm receiving, I love lying on my belly and having him ''ride'' me.

If I'm on the giving end, my favourite position is reverse - reverse cowgirl (he's riding me, looking towards my feet, while I'm pegging him) =)

Doggystyle or Cowgirl xx

Ned loves doggy every time

100% Doggy.... the view... the variations... Just love it.

Doggy is top dog the best

I love doggy. My wife likes reverse cowgirl.

Tried a new one that went down well the other night. I could swear it was on a position of the week but can't find it now.

Basically start in missionary then he shuffles left to straddle her right leg. Then throw her left leg over and across so she's pointing her left leg to her right.

Felt great for me and she just said "oooo I like that one" when we were done. Will definitely be doing that again.

Doggy or her on top

I don't really have one favourite, I love a combo of missionary, cowgirl, doggy.

Mainly missionary though. Even though I proper love rough sex in other positions, sometimes you just can't beat some deep slow love making in missionary.

Kneeslider wrote:

Basically start in missionary then he shuffles left to straddle her right leg. Then throw her left leg over and across so she's pointing her left leg to her right.

I was just trying to find a way to explain this one, and you've already done it.

Definitely my favourite position of all time.

Penetration feels extra nice for me, and I can easily access pretty much any part of my wife's body that I might need to grab during sex.

If we start getting rough, I can also pin her left leg back up a bit, which makes it even hotter again.

Doggy, always! For me anyway lol Especially if kneeling up on the sofa/leant up against the headboard so that he can wrap his arm round my neck or pull my hair. The more my back arches the better it feels 🤤