What is your favourite Sex Position ?

Deep Love is one of ours.

Just love doggy nice and deep

nigram wrote:

What's that?

Personally, my favourite is where she's lying on her side, with the top leg bent/raised, and I'm straddling the bottom leg. Not sure if there's a name for this? It feels really deep and amazing, and the view is great.

My wife likes missionary best, so sometimes we transition between these two.

We both like looking at LH's "Sex Position of the Week" and laughing at how much we would injure ourselves if we tried most of those positions.

Personally I love being on top, in control, but we (use to) swap positions between my orgasms quite a bit. You can’t stay in the same position for 2+ hours

I prefer to rest my feet on his shoulders but then I love doggy. Also reverse cowgirl. Gosh feeling Horny and wet now thinking about it.

Vaginal penetration - Doggy

Anal penetration (for either of us) - Face to face with a wedge cushion under the hips.

Mine is her on top, hers is probably doggy

Doggy has to be my favourite, v filling & deep.

Doggy, I love taking the OH from behind and then cumming on her bum or shooting up her back. Also allows for playful hair pulling of her ponytail.

Missionary, with legs over shoulders or feet on my chest.

Good ole doggy

defam wrote:

nigram wrote:

What's that?

Personally, my favourite is where she's lying on her side, with the top leg bent/raised, and I'm straddling the bottom leg. Not sure if there's a name for this? It feels really deep and amazing, and the view is great.

My wife likes missionary best, so sometimes we transition between these two.

We both like looking at LH's "Sex Position of the Week" and laughing at how much we would injure ourselves if we tried most of those positions.

Some people call it the Anvil.....Where she lays on her back with her legs raised straight & back towards her head & shoulders.

C loves doggy and I prefer missionary. Love seeing her face

Depends on the mood really or what we’re feeling.

Mr delightful loves it when I’m on top. I love being on top; especially when he grabs my hair or puts his hands gently but firmly around my neck. Love it!

I love being on top and being in control but also quite fond of reverse cowgirl- more hair pulling! Doggy- more hair pulling! I also like standing up doggy so he can slap my arse and generally get a bit rough.

If it’s been a particularly hard work week then spooning is always a winner. Me with my rabbit ears on my clit on him nice and deep, sometimes I’ll put a butt plug in to feel full and completely done.

Variety is the spice of life after all!

I'm with Delightful, it depends on our mood and what we fancy.

At the moment, for vaginal, I want Reverse Cowgirl whenever I'm up to it.

For anal, I either want to be face down, being cuckooned by my husband (being made to feel safe) whilst he is invading my ass (I love that emotional juxtaposition), or at the other extreme, being pressed up against a wall for a unrelentingly hard anal shag.

69 her on top, but for any sort of peneratration anything goes, but i love fucking standing up and then watching my cum drip out

For PIV sex, reverse cowgirl especially if Mrs Sen has her butt plug in. I get a wonderful view of her plug plus my shaft disappearing into her. She can reach down to play with my balls or squeeze her lips together a bit for an even tighter feeling.

For oral, I love a 69, her on top. Double win if anal play for either just me or for both is involved,

For pegging, doggy is the default go to and I love the feeling of her hips slapping against my butt, however, we once did a sort of missionary position, my legs well bent back towards my shoulders and her inbetween. I could then kiss her on the lips as well as get the visual stimulation of looking in her eyes and at her body, could play with her boobs. I remember feeling total and utter connection with her at that time, like I never had before.

Good old fashioned cowgirl

For us it has to be either cowgirl or for that extra deep feeling doggy

Doggy or her on top.