What is your most unusual place to have had sex

In the toilets of a bar my missus worked in, years ago when started dating. She was on a break, so we used the time wisely lol

Well mentioned the dentists chair at work...forgot about in a FIAT 126...how I managed that at 5ft 11" I'll never know.

In the changing rooms in a department store. That was one odd place 😊

In the back of a parcel delivery van, parked up in country road 🙈

Local wood, disturbed midway through by local rambling club.

On the balcony of a hotel with the world going by below. Such a turn on...

Done it in various usual places such as the car, back garden and so but location wise the grounds of Blenheim Palace, on top of The Great Orme in Llandudno overlooking the hotel and bay, various car parks. My wife wanked me off in the back of the coach travelling from the airport to Venice. On top of Burton Dassett hills. That was quite risky because she was in pvc as well with a long coat from memory. Some very memorable shags by the pool in Portugal once, in the pool and broke two sun loungers. Yoghurt was involved as well acting as anal lube. Ah yes we had sex in Llandudno beach. Back in the 80’s her parents owned a flat there so we used to take advantage of that.

In the disabled toilet in tesco

In our tent on a camping weekend away in summer. Was great fun and very sexy but judging by the looks we got from the neighbours the morning after I don't think we were quiet enough haha.

On a sandbar in a creek on a hot summer day , right out in the open . Another on my motorcycle . On a local volcano in snow about 7,000’ in July .

Gotta be the front of a canal boat with a then girlfriend, she had baggy shorts on so it was easy to move one leg aside and she sat on me legs hanging over the bow! We was with another couple, he was driving, we nearly got caught a couple of times, once when his girlfriend came down the boat to talk to us and the other when we came through a bridge to find a pub with a packed garden as it was a very sunny day! They nearly got a show with their beer!! It was a great break! With 2 young couples the boat didn't stop rocking every night!!

Changing room cubicle at the swimming pool I think

Back of my van boring i know really but there ya go lol

Years ago when we were first starting out we carried on but almost got caught in the act

We had been out for an evening out, cinema and meal etc
Walking back to the car we both said we fancy having sex, we got back to the car but there was a lot of people parked on the level (multi storey car park)
Anyway we decided to park up a few levels, ended up being the top level
We both got in the back and put the seats down, gf then said think we should lock the doors I said there is no one up here
So I locked the doors and we started kissing and cuddling etc gf took off her dress (easy to remove)
Things started getting heated and we were going at it, When someone tried the car door we stopped and think when they realise the door was lock then went
Well hope they went and we got back to it as in those days it was lust and nothing would stop us
All they would have seen is the windows steamed up - we hope
We still laugh about this to this day
Not sure how would have had more of a shock if the door was unlocked :joy:
We have never had sex in a car since
But a few unusual places

3 Likes

I would have been well scared :scream: I’ve watched to many horror films to know how that could have ended up lol
Definitely sounds like someone was trying to rob your car at the very least

2 Likes

Yes could have been a very different outcome if it had been unlocked
I think at the time I was on top, there was no way I could have chased them off lol

1 Like

In a 1975 Fiat 126…which to say as we were both just under 6ft was a challenge to say the least…

In the patients treatment chair at work…

7 Likes

It was few years ago with my future husband. There’s an ancient castle at my home city, and we were sitting on the hill by that castle, drinking wine, it was dark and nobody around but we could hear voices of another people, they were somewhere nearby. It was crazy and risky and so hoooot :heart::hot_pepper:

4 Likes

Great new pic :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

3 Likes

@CurvyJilly :hushed: Bet it was a thrilling ride. Loving your new profile picture reminds me i should do a new one as I’m feeling ready for something different.

Thinking back when i was working in a retail shop the shop was closed it was just me in the shop, i was setting up a new display for washing machines my partner came in to see me and we ended up against the washing machine going for it doggystle. My partner gasped she said someone was standing outside at the window looking in at the window display. We weren’t sure if the person saw anything, I was dead nervous going into work luckily i had the next day off.

3 Likes