What is your most unusual place to have had sex

We recently did it in a hotel corridor

I once had sex in the woods next to a set of mtb trails I was building.

In a hot tub

Against a tree down a lane behind houses.

In the back of a car

In the dentists chair at work

In a steam room in a health spar....

In the forest

My boyfriend and I recently went to Cornwall. We went for late night walks along the beach most nights and twice had sex out on the sand while the tide was out. Aside from a couple of night fishermen the beach was empty ๐Ÿ˜‹

On a bench in a primary school playground

(Used to cut through the school grounds on the walk home from the pub on a Friday night! )

In the woods and a public empty pool

Wow thinking about this I have a few going back to my youth.

Kids park on the slide

Chobham common

At the Dorset steam festival

Bus stop

On a Bus

in the Cinema

Hot tub on a roof terrace overlooking 100s of holiday makers eating there evening meal

on a bowling green

in a garage

in several cars

Laundry room at Butlins

Swimming pool shower cubical

hahaa some great memories from my past adventures most memorable was the roof terrace I got such a buzz knowing so many people could have and possibly did get an eye full.

1 Like

One of thoes open air museums ....

Hmmm, trying to remember times of past...

Local park on bench at night

Beach in carribean

Top deck of a cruise liner (same hol as above)

Pub garden

Hotel swimming pool

Back of car

Mates bedroom at a party

18th green at local gold course, finished up in bunker

Found beach overrated, dry sand everywhere! Cruise liner was awesome, as love dark sky and stars, park and mates bedroom was caught on both by friends. Swimming pool was more difficult than expected, but also fun.

In one of those gazebos on Blackpool promenade. She rode me. Also had a blowjob in the forest and sex on the common. Another naughty one was a few years ago I had a slim, young blonde secretary. My then girlfriend, now wife, came by the office late one evening when it was just me in and screwed me on the secretary's chair as a way of "marking her territory". I've never come as quickly as that evening and I couldn't help but smile the next day looking over the desk thinking what I'd done.

Itโ€™s a question I always answer โ€œin my bed 2 years laterโ€. Certainly confuses everyone.

So Iโ€™m in the 3rd year at University, and I keep bumping into 2 attractive Freshers. I nickname them my friendly stalkers. Anyway, things progress with them turning up where I am quite often, and after a few drinks one night, one of them retires to bed, while the other within 5 minutes grabs my hand, says that it was time to go back to her room wink wink ๐Ÿ˜œ.

So we start walking a familiar route to the Fresher halls of residences, into my 1st year Hall, up to my 1st year floor, along the corridor, and low and behold it straight into my 1st year room! We are both amazed at the coincidence, and I prove it was my old room by reciting the bit of graffiti on the back of the wardrobe.

Anyway, a great night was had (she had a fab body), but the relationship fizzled out a bit once I realised she had trust issues with โ€œolderโ€ guys ๐Ÿ˜•

Park swings on my lunch break. At an adult club, in full view. A small pathway next to a river. After we had finished, we spotted a guy in a river boat clearly watching us and in a state of arousal, lol.

I forgot to say, a cemetery XD Goths..

on a cliff edge, i cut my arse on the rock as my OH straddled me. risk we might have fallen in sea drunk.

In a japanese open air bath (onsen) on side of a volcano.

on the roof of a skycraper.

in a hot tub and i nearly fainted it was sooo hot!

summit of a mountain in new zealand

I usually prefer the comfort of a bed, or at least my/their apartment...

The weirdest place I've had sex was at a park, in the middle of the day. Some of the times we caught guys looking at us. Not my cup of tea.