What kind of a Sqweeler are you?

Oooh don't these just look delicious?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19997#videos

(video)

:o I want one of these! I dont have an original sqweel, but have always been curious! These have just heightened my curiosty ten-fold!

ditto, and there's a holder for a vibe as well!

this makes me wish i'd kept my squeel. I just couldnt get on with the tounges as it was too light a stimulation for me. maybe one of the other heads would have been better.
theyre all wishlisted so i can try em out again when i have the cash.

- what did you do with it? (Bin?)

sxe_couple21 wrote:

External Media - what did you do with it? (Bin?)

yeah i binned it. wasn't any use to me and i was moving to a smaller flat so space was an issue. kicking myself now over it!

sweetlove666 wrote:

sxe_couple21 wrote:

yeah i binned it. wasn't any use to me and i was moving to a smaller flat so space was an issue. kicking myself now over it!

Couldn't you have returned it?

WandA wrote:

sweetlove666 wrote:

sxe_couple21 wrote:

Couldn't you have returned it?

didnt think of it at the time to be honest. live and learn i guess!

The Wave! Look at that motion in the video (around 1:40).

they all look great, but what i reallllly need is a stand! i dont use mine as much as id like purely because it hurts my arm to keep it at the angle i like :(

Ooh, they do look good. I didn't think the original would be enough for me as I like a lot of pressure etc and it looks a bit too light.

missorgasm wrote:

they all look great, but what i reallllly need is a stand! i dont use mine as much as id like purely because it hurts my arm to keep it at the angle i like :(

Hm, I don't have one but you can try using it in different positions? Perhaps being on top of it?

sxe_couple21 wrote:

Oooh don't these just look delicious?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19997#videos

(video)

Anyone tried these yet? with Valentines approaching, might be a good "stocking filler", especially with the three for £20 offer http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/524/

missorgasm wrote:

lol, you don't need a stand, you just need an assistant!

toycar69 wrote:

missorgasm wrote:

lol, you don't need a stand, you just need an assistant!

YES! i do! like a monkey butler?? any offers?? hahaha

HAHA, very strange images going through my head now!

I'm not sure a MONKEY butler would be appropriate for that task, as little too close to bestiality I think!

Tell you what, I'll hold your sqweel for you if you hold my fleshlight?

lol! im sure this is bordering on cybering now so i shall go back to the oroiginal subject and say, im loving the look of the pearl sqweeler, and shall be reveiwing it very very soon after giving it a sufficient workout :)

Apologies if I caused offense MissO, I was just having a bit of fun.

Er, back on topic this does look like an interesting toy for the girls, and the new array of wheels should mean there's something that will work for everyone.

toycar69 wrote:

Apologies if I caused offense MissO, I was just having a bit of fun.

Er, back on topic this does look like an interesting toy for the girls, and the new array of wheels should mean there's something that will work for everyone.

No apolagy needed :) just wanted to nip it in the bud as we've all been told this is not the place lol, didnt want to offend any one else or get in to trouble *hug*

xx

I received one as a present and although its good its not regularly used atm. I wont bother getting the other styles x

missorgasm wrote:

you'll have to get them to design a rig so you can wear it hands free! I'm thinking thigh straps ftw lol