What left to try in toys?

I'm a single male who's not new to toys with a quite a variety.

In my current collection I have 3 butt plugs including glass, 1 realistic dildo, 3 prostate massagers including 2 lelo ones, 3 masturbators including a Fleshlight and finally 1 penis pump. I've also had a doll in the past.

So, onto my question, Is there anything left for me to try solo that is different from what I have i.e. NOT just another butt plug or masturbator?

Cheers

Nipple Suckers?

Cock ring, or even better, cock ring with butt plug? Inflatable butt plug ?

Chastity device?

Sounding?

Electrostimulation?

I've already got 2 cock rings actually. A cheap LH one I bought for £1 and a 3 Tracy Cox set that I got to test a while back.

Nipple suckers could be fun actually and Electrostimulation might be worth looking into.

Chastity device sounds fun but not really solo and I've never looked properly into sounding but what I have seen so far doesn't interest me at first glance.

How about a sex machine / chair or something similar?

Not used one myself but is different.

Got to be urethral sounding and maybe urethral stretching, I love it and am currently up to a 16mm sound or my OH's little finger!!! Feels so good and well worth the effort!!!

Electrostimulation may be on the cards but is too expensive at the mo.

Thanks for the advice folks.

Will look into most of this and get a better idea of what i'll be getting next time I toy shop with LH.