What lingerie/outfits would you recomend?

Myself and my wife are going out to a swingers party next weekend, and i really want to look as slutty as possible. Ive looked through al the costumes on the lovehoney website but i cant seem to make up my mind as to which one to buy.
What would you fellow forum members suggest?
I already know that i will be wearing crotchless underwear. and thats as far as i have gotten

1 Like

Never been to such an event but if you can get away with wearing such an item…

Not suggesting your plus size btw I just like the outfit. Okay I like the model too but that’s irrelevant :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My OH has that (not plus size) and can vouch for it. A stunning piece.

1 Like

Bit more information please. When you say costume, do you mean like the fantasy roll play costumes or just normal sexy lingerie? Would you be into a kinky bondage type costume or more the Alice in Wonderland type (which I think, though maybe wrong, you bought recently? :thinking:)?

If you are planning Crotchless underwear underneath I’m guessing you’re not looking initially for lingerie so how about one of these two?

Fantasy Deluxe French Maid

Or a personal favourite that I will get at some stage (though admittedly you can’t fit a lot under it!),

Gold captive Princess

And seeing your slice of cake… Happy 1 year anniversary by the way!

5 Likes

Not sure if we are talking male or female. If female I think you cannot beat a black basque with small g string. If male I would go for something sensible sure as mesh shorts

If we’re talking sexy, feminine on a male build then 100% take some inspiration from @Melody1 .He is superb at it.

Great example here!

5 Likes

Blush :blush:

1 Like

Whenever I want to look or feel slutty - my mind always thinks of wet look / PVC / latex.
These materials look so hot and powerful.

• This could be a nice outfit together:
  • Or how about something like this:
  • This is something I would expect to see in a swingers club:
6 Likes

I’d recommend talking to the host or whoever invited you and ask what would be appropriate attire for such an event.:grin:

Yes, this! I want to look and feel like a total whore most of the time… :rofl:

Anyway, my suggestion is this :drooling_face::heart_eyes:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sexy-lingerie/lingerie-sets/baby-dolls-chemises/p/mapale-black-peek-a-boo-ruched-lace-chemise-set/a46486g83550.html

With this underneath…

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/bondage/fetish-clothing/bondage-bodies-body-harnesses/p/exposed-lust-wet-look-strappy-choker-body/a38654g71212.html

4 Likes

The chemise looks lovely and would be a great choice.

1 Like

Thank you xxx as much as I love all the pieces you’ve recommended I don’t feel confident enough to pull them off just yet. I’m still in the early stages of my transition and I simply don’t have the boobs to fill anything just yet. I can barely fill a B cup. Plus one small thing I’ve noticed about love honey is the serious lack of products suitable for the taller person.
I’m 6ft 3. And my sizing is currently all over the place. If a 42b/40c bra size. And a 16/18/20 top size, and wear a 14/16/18 bottom. And couple that with online shopping and a total inside leg length of 36” finding anything that fits properly is a real night mare

1 Like

@Emily_Bishop_89

Have you looked at the Love Honey “Fierce” range?

I can recommend the Wet Look Cat Suit my OH is quite tall it looks banging on her with a pair of heels. The Wet look mesh and long sleeve dress looks great also and is on offer at the moment. Plenty of other choices in the range also!!

1 Like