What lingerie?

So my body shape is an hourglass, I’m size 18/20. I also have a mum Tum. I want some lingerie that my husband is going to look and and say wow but also that I am going to feel amazing in. Anyone got any pointers?

2 Likes

I like my wife in a nice lace body, or satin cami and shorts

Firstly I’d say that your husband will most likely say wow and find you sexy in any lingerie. The most important thing is finding something that you feel sexy in because your confidence will make you all the more attractive to him, plus you will be more relaxed and enjoy it too. Have a look at some of the LH lingerie guides like this one about choosing lingerie for your body shape. This seems to suggests basques, bodies and corsets for an hour glass shape but you might find that there are other things that you feel happy in too.

If you are self conscious of your Mum tum then babydolls will cover the tum area. High waisted styles of knickers might make you feel more confident too. I have recently discovered bodies - I never thought I’d like them because I thought that tight fitting lingerie wasn’t going to be flattering but I absolutely love them. I’d suggest buying a few different styles, trying them on and sending back any that you don’t like. It’s very much trial and error but when you find something that fits well it’s such a confidence boost and you’ll feel amazing - not to mention the reaction you’ll get from your OH.

You could also have a look at the lingerie photos thread and see if you can find someone with a similar body shape to you and get some ideas for what lingerie might look like on you.

6 Likes

God knows what my shape is, size 22/24. Fat, frumpy, lumpy and bumpy along with stretch marks and a massive c section scar. I literally had no confidence when I got with hubby, sex was always the same positions, under the covers, lights off. But I wanted to change it up a bit when my confidence grew. So I started off with babydolls, when I see how turned on he was getting and how excited I made him feel, my confidence grew and grew, so I brought basques and corsets. I glad I did cos our sex life is just amazing :ok_hand: and my collection has grown to a lot :see_no_evil:.
I started with a babydoll and felt so comfortable wearing it. And I’m pretty sure that your OH will love you in whatever you wear.

5 Likes

Hi @Unicorn_princess

What sort of lingerie takes your fancy?
Do you like satin/lace/leather.

Is it for the bedroom or everyday wear?

Do you like something that has support in the bust?

1 Like

Thanks for the reply it would just be for the bed room the leather stuff looks interesting, and after breastfeeding yes I need some support

1 Like

I would recommend having a look at the photo’s as many pieces are from Love Honey and there are all shapes and sizes. I love basques and its a way to hide the mum tum etc.

2 Likes

@Unicorn_princess

This is one of my fave items!
Check it out - I’m not sure if my review is showing yet.

You could try a Catsuit which keeps the body more covered but looks very kinky - most of them have openings or zips so you can still access important areas :smiling_imp:

This is a really nice item - comfortable and flowy, hiding and lumps and bumps. It’s such a gorgeous colour and has a matching thong too.

Finally - I would 100% recommend this Thong I find it such a great fit, and very flattering for my mum tum. Also the shape at the back makes my bum look good too :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
I’m just about to order another black and pink pair. If you do order, I would definitely choose the bigger size x

3 Likes

Sounds like you have the perfect body shape to style in lingerie :slightly_smiling_face:

Fishnet bodysuits. Can’t go wrong and they look amazing.

1 Like

Hey @Unicorn_princess! I’m a similar shape and size to you and have the tum (without the mum part!). My absolute favourite sets are these:

Parisienne Bra Set

Enchantment Bra Set

Fierce Tough Love Open Cup Body

My reviews are on there if you can find them! But I’d say true to size for all :blush: The first two are on sale at the moment too. Just so you know, you can always return stuff if you try it on and you don’t like it. Lingerie is such a personal thing and as you say, you need to feel confident in it. My advice would be to try a few different styles and see what works for you!

There’s 20% off at the moment too if you spend £30 with code 20OFF :blush:

2 Likes

Size 20 here and the parisienne set left me feeling amazing! There’s acouple photos in the lingerie thread if you click my name you might find them

3 Likes

Is there any lingerie you like or would like to try out?

I’m an hourglass figure, big hips, big booty, went from a size 8/10 to 18/20 and made them bigger! Bodies cinched the waist and make them look small and emphasise the shape of the hips, if they have attachable suspenders, it draws attention and lengthens the leg, plus is keeps tummy in!

High waisted knickers are a godsend in my books! They are super sexy and show off the curves! Bodystockings too!

I’m sure what you decide, you’re husband will love! It’s all about how you feel and your confidence, as long as you’re proud of what you see and own it! Your smile is your best accessory!

2 Likes

@SexInTheCity what a great choice and stunning examples.You certainly have good taste.

1 Like