What look turns you on??

Hi I'm a newbie to love honey. I've recently lost a lot of weight and finally have the hour glass figure I've always dreamt about. Oh, and become single lol
My confidence is up there and I finally feel I am/can be sexy and want to experiment and try new looks/things in the bedroom...new to it all:-
So the big question is what do u class as sexy/turn on and what would you recommend??

Xxx

I love dressing up!!!! I have a few different looks. I have classy Lacey underwear sets, that I occasionally pair with suspenders, stockings and heels. I have a few cheap and slutty (my hubby likes this) lol and I have a corset for my 'fatter than normal' days lol and in my hubby's words it makes my boobs look tremendous tee hee. I have also brought myself some more, as it seems that Santa ran out this year.... I have more sexy undies then actual normal undies :) x

A good, Steel spiral and steel busk tight lace corset is a must for any womens armoury !

And a pair of but enhancing knickers... will always make one feel sexy!

I like the vintage pin up girl look, with classic matching undergarment sets (with suspenders and belt)

Congratulation on achieving a body you're happy with : D

I would say lace lingerie possible paired up with a corset. To me that's the most appealing :3
However you can get some really cute and sexy babydolls.

Try different things out and have fun ^^

Congratulations on reaching your goal :-)

Personally I find the vintage pin up look very nice. Also, gothic/alt look is a turn on, unique hair colours, tattoos and piercings.

Corsets, stockings and high heels are sexy too!

I love it when my OH wears sexy lingerie with or without stockings and high heels. I also love it when she wears this under smart clothes or just a raincoat as a surprise :)

Well done on reaching your goals :-)

High boots are brill, low cut sexy dressing is such a turn on and I really love the "burlesque look"

Lovely :-D

I love the vintage pin up girl look, it's from a time when women looked womanly. I think it looks sexy, classy & leaves a bit to the imagination.

I love shift dresses or suits with a nipple bra stockings and no panties drives my hubbie wild

Hi welcome check out the LH Welcome page - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/665597-welcome-to-the-lovehoney-forum/

Why not introduce yourself in the Newbie Initation Test http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/introduce-yourself/19119-newbies-initiation-test/

We are all a lovely bunch of coconuts have fun & enjoy LH x

Well done for loosing weight! My tip is stockings. I've never met a man that doesn't like them. If you have an hour glass figure I would suggest the vintage pin up girl look.... It really suits your shape.
Also Kelli Brooke has brought out some lovely undies at reasonable price that looks great on hour glass figures x x

Hi and welcome to the forum!

A nice smile and personality is always the best turn on!! x

happydays121 wrote:

A nice smile and personality is always the best turn on!! x

Exactly. I'm a sucker for a woman in office wear. That and dark lingerie accented with deep reds or purples

I have always felt that things that you think are sexy will make you look sexy becuase you will be confident.

Saying that, I love my corsets and matching lingerie....

blonde vixen13 wrote:

Well done for loosing weight! My tip is stockings. I've never met a man that doesn't like them. If you have an hour glass figure I would suggest the vintage pin up girl look.... It really suits your shape.
Also Kelli Brooke has brought out some lovely undies at reasonable price that looks great on hour glass figures x x

Stockings all the way!

Hi Welcome and enjoy. I would say if it makes you feel good and confident that it must my be right. Remember you make the lingerie look good not the other way round. With us men the prize is you and your body, lingerie is great but it is only the wrapping on a wonderful present. However just think of your body and the parts all men desire and find something you are comfortable in that either just covers them or really shows them off. Breasts , bottom and mons venus. Enjoy

well done for loosing weight hun! when you look good, you feel good. i would say try everything, you dont know if you will like it unless you do :)