What lube would you all recommend

Hey guys n dolls I’m trying to find a nice lube me and the husband have tried a fair few but wonder if anybody can recommend pretty please or what’s your favourites

1 Like

We recently tried Sliquid Organic Naturals Gel and it’s proven to be one of the best we’ve come across, stays slippery but doesn’t get tacky like some others.

3 Likes

Thanks il look into that one :smile:

We like LH Discover.

2 Likes

One of oyr favourite here too.
I like that’s its made to be vagina friendly too.

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

2 Likes

Me and my OH are also big fans of the LH discover. I get the gel one and it is fantastic both virginal and anal use. It is water based as well so safe for toys. Also comes in big bottles and they are normally on some form of offer, I also quite like the LH flavoured range of oral, personally I’m really enjoying the blueberry one the flavour is really strong and it makes his cum taste better too.

1 Like

Me and my partner opt for LH Discover or Liquid Silk.
They both water based as silicone based wouldn’t work for us as we use them with toys a lot. There also both good for anal as there both thick lubes.
The main difference between them two is the colour with the discover being clear and Liquid silk being white. I also find the discover slightly more on the sticky side but if I had to choose out of the two I would chose that one. My oh prefers the liquid silk as he says it feels more natural with toys.

3 Likes

Definitely Liquid Silk!

2 Likes

I usually just go with the Lovehoney water based lube as it tends to be good quality for money :relieved:

2 Likes

Liquid silk! All the way… wife and I love it for all manner of fun

3 Likes

Sliquid for us, good for sensitive skin

1 Like

Iv just recently bought the blueberry one and it smells amazing wasn’t keen on cookie dough one though xx

@angeltodevil I’ve seen a few people are not keen on the cookie dough one. I normally stick to fruity flavours can’t really go wrong that way. Also I then crave the fruit.

We love this as water-based

And then this is new favourite as none water-based for more silky , and long lasting play :hugs:

1 Like

Forget about the name, the “bottom” line is this is a universal water based lube and you get a Litre for £30, compare that with others?

Swiss Navy worked well for us for a long time. Now we use LH water based and silky lubes, very pleased with both

Liquid silk all day long

1 Like

Yeah im with @Daisy1982 and @Mr-Mrs-Sexy on liquid silk

Another vote for liquid silk.