What mood are you in right now?

Very horny indeed if I wasn’t at work think I would be having a solo session right now

1 Like

Horny, always horny!!

2 Likes

Two nights in a row of good sleep and four days of tanning , I am horny to upper levels . Which way to the orgy ?

1 Like

Horny :smiling_imp:…… No surprises there then
Roll on bedtime :smirk:

4 Likes

Horny and frustrated!

1 Like

A everyone and everything is pissing me off mood! :rofl:

1 Like

A mix of sadness and wanting to kill dead things. Its very strange :rofl:

1 Like

Hope you are ok @Delboy1991 @JoCat sending positive vibes and virtual pizzas your way :relaxed::relaxed::pizza::pizza:

4 Likes

I like pizza, thank you

1 Like

Apart from having to do too much computer work - I’m pretty horny maybe a 7/10

A very horny and kinky sex mood

1 Like

Tired but had a great 2nd day on my cruise around the Med. Missing my fella terribly though :sleepy:

2 Likes

Pretty good mood today after my first good nights sleep in days . Finished an unwanted project . Have been trying to donate a painting to my Dad’s University for two years and finally have multiple replies from them and they are considering it . And if nothing messes up one of my m/c buddies and I will go on maybe one of the last big road bike rides over the mountains before the weather changes .

6 Likes

Nice - unless it’s like when I went with school on an old troop ship and the Force 10 gale had it bucking so much that from where I was sleeping in the bottom you could hear the propellers coming out of the water. :fearful:

1 Like

Horny :smiling_imp: and frustrated :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Exactly how I’m feeling :weary:

2 Likes

Im incredibly sad and broken.
I had to put my dig down on tuesday & im struggling

1 Like

So sorry for your loss, they really are family.

1 Like

That’s a horrible thing to go through, especially when you only have the one. :cry:

1 Like

I’m really sorry to read that

1 Like