What mood are you in right now?

What mood are you right now?

Me personally am really horny and have been for the last 24hrs despite having sex twice.

I’m in a very submissive mood and have just gotten a new collar I’m really wanting the moment to come where my partner tells me to stop what I’m doing and collars me, puts my restraints on and well…need I say more?

That’s my mood right now

8 Likes

At the moment im really stressed and depressed. Work is driving me mad and i just cant win

I’ve just got home from a long day of work so I’m tired but I’m also happy since I got a lot done today at work and I enjoy where I work mostly.

2 Likes

Feeling kinda ‘meh’ at the moment, lot’s of things getting me down at the moment…

2 Likes

Ah damn, now I’m down :confused:

1 Like

After a long Bank Holiday drive home, a tea and a beer, I’m:
Relaxed
(Could do with a foot massage though :grin: )
… or maybe another beer

4 Likes

I’m a bit down and stressed. My daughter has some health issues which need dealing with but am having to wait atm and I’m not very patient. I’m also tired which doesn’t help

2 Likes

I’ve had a good day today :grin:
We had a little time to ourselves today, had my wicked way with him two today :smirk:(nothing new there really) then the afternoon round my mum’s. Hubby treated me to a takeaway for dinner :yum: now we’re cuddled up on the sofa, and watching tele :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Ooh takeaway, you’re making me hungry

2 Likes

Feeling really horny tonight. Need Mrs Spice to play need to get her in the mood

2 Likes

I am feeling hurt and very down. I’m just going to go to bed.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that @JoCat hopefully after a good nights sleep you will feel more yourself

1 Like

I’m… exhausted. Shouldn’t really be but I am.

2 Likes

Im feeling relaxed today as I’ve got an extra day off
Also im very horny i haven’t orgasmed in over a week and spent yesterday with a butt plug in all day ,could get a bit messy later.:blush:

1 Like

I’m in an ok mood, so far today! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Holiday mood in Filey :partying_face:

4 Likes

Enjoy your holidays @Gazza_64

1 Like

@Floating_Fun_Guy many thanks we will last before the kids go back to school :+1:

2 Likes

Unfortunately for me I just seem to be constantly horny.

1 Like

Me too but i quite like it.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes