What music are you listening to right now?

Falling Down by Muse

2 Likes

The Move - Fire Brigade

2 Likes

Simon & Garfunkel - Kathys Song...lovely song when Paul sings, but, for me, very powerful when Arthur sings...

1 Like

Castle on the hill - Ed Sheeran

2 Likes

Only If - Enya

1 Like

Slipknot- spit it out.

Not a very popular band but i love them.

3 Likes

Caliban - Nothing is forever šŸ™ŒšŸ»

2 Likes

Oh wow! Been ages since I listened to Caliban... Listening to The Opposite From Within now.

2 Likes

hey Leanne, Iā€™m shocked anyone even knows them! The new album is excellent, but the opposite within is an absolute beast šŸ–¤ good choice šŸ™ŒšŸ»

2 Likes

Did my Enter Shikari playlist on shuffle during my 10k run today. Saw them live last year in Manchester, excellent, Ru has such good stage presence.

2 Likes

that light bulb moment wrote:

Falling Down by Muse

Iā€™m a big Muse fan, saw them at Leeds Fest last, still great live.

1 Like

Stronger by Kelly Clarkson

1 Like

Spiders in the Night - Ozzy Ozbourne

1 Like

Ariana Grande - Break free ft Zedd

2 Likes

Currently iron maiden- hallowed be thy name but mostly metal as on nightshift :/

1 Like

Red hot chilli peppers album by the way. Been ages since had a listen, such a fantastic album.

5 Likes

Listening to:
sum 41 - does this look infected (album)
Friday vibes are plentiful at the moment and I just bought a new toy so excited to try it out this weekend šŸ™ŒšŸ»

2 Likes

I am loving Imagine Dragons just now , put there playlist on youtube and listen to it over and over lol.

Really need to buy the new 30 seconds to mars album tho because I love that band!

1 Like

LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

Listening to:
sum 41 - does this look infected (album)
Friday vibes are plentiful at the moment and I just bought a new toy so excited to try it out this weekend šŸ™ŒšŸ»

You have great taste in music, i am also a fan of Caliban and sum41... although i prefer the album all killer no filler. Just had to turn off the red hot chillis for a bit of Bullet for my valentine.
2 Likes

So rock and roll here my 2 year olds got Mr tumbles nursery rhymes. As if he wasn't annoying enough listening to him singing the Wheels on the Bus makes my ears bleed šŸ™„šŸ˜‚

If in the car I've always got a pink album in the player

1 Like