What music are you listening to right now?

Lol Tazzy I know the feeling I currently have baby shark and down by the bay playing. I find myself singing them in my head for hours after lol

1 Like

lubylou13 wrote:

Lol Tazzy I know the feeling I currently have baby shark and down by the bay playing. I find myself singing them in my head for hours after lol

Baby shark is one of my sons favourites aswell.. it makes me want to rip my ears off after hearing it for the hundreth time before it's even lunch.
1 Like

Lol Kandc the baby shark song I can semi tolerate the duck song however is one of those kill me now moments or like you said want to rip your ears off!

2 Likes

Ultravox - Dancing with Tears in my Eyes

1 Like

You Raise Me Up - Josh Grohban

1 Like

Imelda May’s album Tribal

The Stone Roses Self Titled Album

Rammstein's album Mutter

I’m currently obsessed with Hall and Oates You Make My Dreams. That’s constantly on repeat. Along with Carly Simons Nobody Does it Better. 😂

George Ezra - Paradise

Rachmaninov 2nd piano concerto followed by Glenn Miller and Syd Lawrence.

Mike Shinoda's EP - About dealing with Chester's death :'( 

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Mike Shinoda's EP - About dealing with Chester's death :'(

Love the song "about you" he has done. I spent about a month listening to the "one more light" album after chester passed. Linkin Park are my all time favourite band. Have you listened to the vocal only version of numb... goosebumps!

My brain is being very noiseyat the moment so I'm listening to death metal...Children Of Bodom right now, going to tone it downwith a bit of SLipknot in a minute now

Rush A Farewell To Kings which will be followed by Hemispheres

My current album on repeat is the new Three Days Grace album Outsider.

Castle on the hill- Ed Sheeran

The Greatest Showman soundtrack. Seems to be on all the time since we saw the movie.

I don’t have music on at the moment, I’m listening to the birds outside, they sound really cheerful.

Linkin Park-Reanimation

1 Like