What music are you listening to right now?

Town Called Malice…The Jam

4 Likes

Both excellent tracks @CurvyJilly :slightly_smiling_face:

Michael Kiwanuka- Cold Little Heart.

Not listening out of choice, next door are blasting it through the walls, however I like this song so I’m not overly mad. Usually it’s generic techno rubbish so this is a step up.

2 Likes

@VanillaWithSprinkles there’s nothing worse than being forced into other peoples music choices! We lived next door to people like that years ago…the noise was terrible!
Listening to Hell and High Water by Vandenberg

2 Likes

I like to think of it as educating my neighbours! :wink:

1 Like

It wouldn’t have been so bad if they had played decent stuff ! But it was the worst kind of music and they seemed to like a track and play it over and over again without a break !

1 Like

That’s really annoying @wildflower :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

I have been lucky, although i was near a 40 something hippy type on holiday last year, he was lying on the grass playing some awful repetitive, tuneless techno-ragga stuff, bloody awful!

1 Like

@Knight1119 yes it was horrible and we had years of it until we finally moved :slightly_smiling_face:
Now listening to Photograph by Def Leppard ( at a reasonable level!)

3 Likes

Haha yes that’s bad!

1 Like

The only reasonable level to listen to rock music is at 11! :wink:

2 Likes

Spinal Tap ! :wink:

1 Like

@wildflower, must have been unbearable. :unamused:

I set my speakers to “stun”! My dad always used to be on to me and my brother, saying we’d be deaf by 30! Had my hearing tested a couple of years ago and it was perfect! :wink:

2 Likes

That’s the kind of thing my parents said to me years back…funnily I never said it to any of my kids!

1 Like

Eh? :wink:

1 Like

I have been quite lucky over the years music wise, when I lived on my own, the only problems I had with neighbours were their bloody noisy dogs.

1 Like

I just listen to online radio and my Spotify playlists regularly, it’s great not having to listen to some of the god awful crap out there past and present :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ah our neighbours are horrendous for playing music incredibly loudly. 50% of the time it’s done to drown out them screaming at their children, though shan’t go into it here in case this turns into the Rant Thread - Get it all out here

2 Likes

That sucks @VanillaWithSprinkles :unamused: