What name for sex makes you cringe?

Lala23 wrote:

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

And I'm probably in the minority here, 'making love' makes me want to vomit. It actually pains me to type it!

I really hate it too, I thought it was just me!

i'm glad someone else wrote that i hate that term so much that i cringe when i hear it in songs and it pains me to use it in my thoughts.
a couple of other terms i'm not that keen on are 'makin' whoppie' and 'horizontal hug'

I hate everything but making love having sex or sleeping with, the only ones I would ever use with my partner as they're the only ones that to me imply feelings behind it that are emotional, and aren't just about casual encounters

I too dislike the term โ€™making love โ€™ it just sounds so corny and I never use it.
Not very keen on โ€™ humping โ€™ either.

I can't stand the word "nookie" Dunno why, it just makes me cringe. Most other, common words do't bother me (sex, fuck, shag etc) but I am not overly enthusiastic about descriptive phrases or metaphors (much like: the beast with two backs, bumping uglies ect) I guess I just prefer it to be "to the point" lol

Doing the Dirty makes it feel just that dirty. Hate it

its just sex.

sometimes we say lets go to bed when what we really mean is have sex lol

but normally we just say sex!

Just throwing 'Rumpy Pumpy' out there :S

I don't like 'humping' it makes me think of dogs! And 'Shag' is something that people smoked years ago

Fluffbags wrote:

I can't stand the word "nookie" Dunno why, it just makes me cringe. Most other, common words do't bother me (sex, fuck, shag etc) but I am not overly enthusiastic about descriptive phrases or metaphors (much like: the beast with two backs, bumping uglies ect) I guess I just prefer it to be "to the point" lol

I don't mind nookie, but I agree with you on the rest of it.

I also had a friend who called it twizzling - that never made sense to me.

dotdashdot wrote:

Not a fan of the word humping!

I just think of a dog going at it on someone's leg when I hear/see humping......

I hate the saying "rumpy pumpy" sounds childish like its been made up for a kids book! Also dislike the saying for anal "the mucky starfish"

Not many sex words bother me, as for anal I hate 'marmite motorway' eeeeww it just makes me cringe!

Little nympho wrote:

Not many sex words bother me, as for anal I hate 'marmite motorway' eeeeww it just makes me cringe!

WTF?! That's fully gross ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Horizontal jogging - what's that all about - hate it

"Shag"

There is just no respect in it.

The OH has informed me this evening that from now on that 'playtime' will be known as 'you're getting nailed time' in this house. Not sure I love that one either. I hope he's joking. :-/

KeptLocked wrote:

Horizontal jogging - what's that all about - hate it

Lol, that is gross!

Spoonerism wrote:

Just throwing 'Rumpy Pumpy' out there :S

You beat me to it๐Ÿ˜œ

I'm sorry but making love makes me so uncomfortable lol

I can't stand the term shagging. "Making love" makes me cringeeeee.