What’s the kinkiest lingerie outfit you’ve wore

What’s the kinkiest lingerie outfit you’ve wore

1 Like

Hi @ChloeTS, I’m going to edit your post and title to remove the reference to ‘girls’, as topics need to be open to all forum members in line with the forum rules :blush:

6 Likes

I don’t know that I wear anything particularly kinky, I’ll need to ask the partner from his perspective.

There is a bodysuit that has very little at the back, its basically just a strap connecting the chest and the gstring. I wear this when I want to be spanked or whipped because it’ll show off the marks beautifully. I’m not sure that really makes it kinky.

I have some pieces in a ‘rip it’ bag that maybe didn’t look how I expected them to but I don’t feel horrendous in them. The purpose of this bag is that anything it it can be ripped off me.

So the individual lingerie may not be kinky but the purpose of it is.

8 Likes

I have a leather and steel harness with a built in cock ring and a butt plug mounting so once the harness is on the butt plug is securely held in place.

I couple this with either a slave collar and chain or a choke chain clipped to the cock ring on the harness then add nipple chains linked to the central chain.

My wife likes me restrained and sparkly.

3 Likes

I have worn a bodystocking under my clothes but also have worn a partners bra and underwear set.

I did pick up a partner in my car wearing just a bodystocking.

3 Likes

It must be my black latex catsuit heels or thigh boots . With a black corset over the top .

4 Likes

For me, I have a leather chest harness and wrist/ankle cuffs. With a fake leather and metal thong along with leather thick collar and chain…

She during this has worn a beautiful latex body suit, with latex stockings and long gloves. Topped with a colourful strap on… the saved images I have still turn me on!

4 Likes

Black PVC thong body suit with fishnets, suspenders and thigh high boots

5 Likes

Basque with suspenders, no stockings :wink:

3 Likes

That’s what my wife wears under a long skirt when we go out for the evening.
She also has a bullet in her handbag so that she can masturbate to orgasm sometime during the evening.

3 Likes

As a new wearer of female panties after 45 years of having this desire then the kinkiest outfit has to be wearing my very first panties :briefs:of my own. OMG what an absolute turn-on​:banana: for me!!!
I posted a photo of this within the lingerie photo uploads category: https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/lingerie-photo-uploads/257652/2213 :grin:

7 Likes

I have a pair of silicone knickers where there is a built in dildo that goes into your bottom - these are great but I wear other knickers over them to avoid squeaking when I’m out

I have work these under my maid costume in the past :stockings:

6 Likes

Wife’s wet look outfits!

4 Likes

White basque set with white stockings and a nurse outfit with knee high boots

5 Likes