What’s your best sex toy, you have ever bought and why?

Whats your best sex toy, you have ever bought and why?

(You can only pick one)

1 Like

I would have to say our very first really cheap unbranded vibrator.

It opened our eyes to a whole new world and things have just got better and better ever since.

2 Likes

Lovehoney basic strapon kit it brought new dimension to our sex life

2 Likes

Usually whichever one was my latest acquisition!

1 Like

Gotta be https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37766#fo_c=24&fo_k=d14d5afd32e60330f5c83874f51ddd89&fo_s=monetateeapgb

Feels just like the real thing. The wife is very jealous :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I have a lot of toys but I think my favourite has to be https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21234
It’s never failed to give me an orgasm and great to tease the husband with too :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Can’t go wrong with this toy. Me and the wife have a smaller version and it’s pretty epic!

1 Like

has to be either the this cock ring or this wand.

This cock ring was the first that didn’t cause me any pain or discomfort and the wand wasn’t too intimidating for my partner as some of the mains supplied wands like the 50 shades one were just too big for her

1 Like

This Greedy Girl Thrusting Vibrator

Best £89.99 I’ve spent, I haven’t touched my other toys since buying this LOL

4 Likes

Once you’ve found ‘the one’ there isn’t much that can match it.

1 Like

Use the doxy number 3 in red for wifey, her ultimate at the min is a fist and this strumming away, if I blow her spot before and get it swollen it’s awesome and the plastic sheets and towels have to go down!! ‭

1 Like

This prostate massager for sure

I love the size, power, how much it curves and how long the charge lasts for. My guy loves it too but his favorite would be the spreader bar.

1 Like

Wand is our best, versatile and hits the spot everytime :+1:

1 Like

That looks a bit tight for me. :rofl:

Vagina canal width - 0.25 inches

Ass canal width - 0.1 inch

2 Likes

The best sex toy I’ve ever bought has got to be my Magic Wand Rechargeable, just because it was the first good toy I’d ever bought, before that I’d only owned a few cheap porous toys and the Magic Wand really opened my eyes to just how good sex toys can be. I’m still using it every masturbation session until I get my hands on some more clitoral vibrators and have a few more options- I imagine it’ll stay in regular rotation for years to come, though!

4 Likes

My collection of wands including all of Lovehoneys main wands in all colours along with the hummer and head teaser male attachments. There’re a match made in heaven .

3 Likes

HAS to be a butt plug I’ve had many over the years going up to huge in size, but as a type of toy then this it the one.

2 Likes

We didn’t buy it as we were lucky enough to get it as a review item, Doxy No3 Disco wand. Was Mrs Sens immediate answer when asked. I struggled a bit for a decision as it really does depend on the day, but I would err to the side of my Titanmen Rumpy butt plug. Fantastic ring stretching girth but not so big as to make me wonder how it will come out…

2 Likes

All my Aneros prostate massagers. Shame I’ve had no alone time this year​:thinking:

2 Likes

Has to be the Lelo wand for me, so versatile and luxurious!

3 Likes