What’s Your Favorite Wand Vibrator?

My next purchase is going to be a magic wand vibrator! I love my womanizer and my bullet vibrator, and I can’t wait to have a wand vibrator down there! :see_no_evil: We’ve been living with family, so I was thinking I should order a discreet or small or quiet one, but I think we’ll be moving soon, so I kinda want to splurge on a big and powerful one, and in the future, get some attachments! Even before living with family again, we’ve always lived in apartments, so we’re really quiet in bed, so I’m looking forward to having the freedom to have and enjoy a loud toy :partying_face:

I read some of the advice guides on LH about wands and attachments and some of the threads on here comparing different wand brands, so I know some of the general pros and cons of rechargeable vs plugged in… but I’d like to know some of your personal faves! :ear:

If you have used a wand vibrator, which one did you use? Did you love it or was it just so-so? What did you love or hate about it? Do you prefer buttons or a scroll wheel? Patterns or constant vibration? I know some of you own more than one wand - which do you use for what occasions? Which one is your absolute go-to?

Also, any tips for using wands on men? My husband thinks this will be just for me, but I want to be ready to surprise him and use it on him too! :sweat_drops: (by the way, how funny that this emoji is called “sweat drops”… as if anyone uses it to mean that :eyes:)

Thanks in advance!!

2 Likes

Hi, we just have a mini rechargeable metallic LH one and it works for us, plus it’s transportable so holidays / outdoor fun would beckon…
Use on a male, run it up and down the shaft, hold it on the tip does send shudders, or around the frenulum (bit that attaches foreskin)
Between balls and anus or around the anus opening lightly, you have loads of nerve endings there…

3 Likes

Thanks @Craig1234! You’re actually the one who made me think about using a wand on my hubby :upside_down_face:

https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/new-to-the-forum/272177/17?u=pkh

When I used my bullet on him the one time, he acted like it didn’t do much for him, but I don’t know if he was just being shy about it… I want to to make it really good for him :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

We’ve got the Mains powered Purple Doxy and it’s amazing, my OH can barely handle it past the first setting! :joy_cat: I would’ve preferred a scroll wheel but she wanted buttons, we don’t use the patterns much because they’re not always gonna sync up to your rhythm/orgasm which can throw you off.

If you want big and powerful, mains powered can not be beaten! :muscle:

1 Like

Ive got a mantric wand which i like very much. Not as powerful as a mains wand obviously but it is quieter, which is a big must for me as im in a shared house. Its even quiet enough to use under the covers without music on on most settings.

I am considering upgrading at some point, but its still an excellent piece of kit.

3 Likes

Perfect for wand use on men. :wink:

3 Likes

I’ve got quite a lot toys now, and my favourites are the womanizer pro40 and the fifty shades of grey greedy girl :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Ooh, yes. Thumbs up to Mantric :+1:

2 Likes

@PKH a vote for the Lovehoney Extra Powerful Multispeed Mains Powered Magic Wand Vibrator from me and my OH.

Very powerful and quite versatile. I can assure you your husband will very quickly realise its not just for you when used as @Craig1234 described.

2 Likes

I have a Magic Wand myself , but find that the beginner’s sleek clitoral vibrator is much more satisfying.
I think the wand affords the user to be able to insert it into the vagina if needed. The wand is best to a lot in the sense that it is larger, but in my case, larger doesn’t always deliver!

The reasons I do not like the wand as much as the pocket clitoral stimulator , is because with the pocket stimulator, it affords me the ability to set my patterns and frequency needed during use. It is small, and easily hideable if need. It is quiet as well. I love the shape and size of the clitoral vibrator because it really gets into the “places” you need it to go so easily! Its discreet, quiet and efficient. It isnt chargeable, but it only takes one AA battery.

2 Likes

@Dirty-Wife I have the Womanizer Premium, and I really like it! I searched “Fifty Shades of Grey Greedy Girl”, and there are like, 10 different ones to choose from :sweat_smile: Which one do you have?

@SandySjnn Did you have a specific clitoral vibrator that you like and would recommend? Or were you meaning that you like clitoral vibrators in general more than wands in general? Yeah, I don’t know for sure if I’ll love a wand vibrator, but I’m really excited to try one! And even though some of them are pricy, if I don’t love it I can return it :+1:

@Wood_Wow @Very-Ape I’m going to go with a powerful one :laughing: I’m deciding between the Doxy Extra Powerful Massage Wand Vibrator or the Lovehoney Extra Powerful Multispeed Plug In Massage Wand Vibrator !! Thanks for the recommendations :wink:

2 Likes

I have this one https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/rabbit-vibrators/p/fifty-shades-of-grey-greedy-girl-real-feel-rabbit-vibrator/a44385g80006.html
And absolutely love it :star_struck::heart_eyes: and so worth every penny
I’ve also got this, and does hit all the right places :wink:
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/magic-wand-vibrators/p/lovehoney-extra-powerful-multispeed-mains-powered-magic-wand-vibrator/a20464g52984.html
I brought an attachment bit to put on it so you can use it internally as well

1 Like

I’m not sure if I’ve read this correctly, but wands are not for internal use.

3 Likes

Any storage recommendations for a larger wand with a cord? Def won’t fit in my current sex toy bag, but probably best not to leave it out for visitors to see :see_no_evil: Does anyone know if this bag would fit a larger wand with a cord? Some of the reviewers said they used it for their wand, but they didn’t say which wands they had :thinking:

There’s these:

I tested it recently, and I could fit both the Classic and Deluxe in the large case.

2 Likes

@Ian_Chimp Wow, awesome! Thanks :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Hey @PKH! If that bag is exactly the same as the one on the UK site (link here), then it fits this wand. The UK site has the dimensions for the bag but I can’t see them on the US site (unless I’m being blind!). Hope that helps :blush:

1 Like

@SexInTheCity Cool, thanks! I just looked at that item on the US site had the same reviews as on the UK site, so it seems to be the same. Thanks!

@PKH the first sex toy we bought was the cordless Hitachi Magic Wand. It is AMAZING! For both my wife and for myself. It has nice deep, powerful, “rumbly” vibrations that just make us want to melt.

For guys, I recommend using the wand by having it go up and down the shaft while he’s erect; you can also play around with the head but it’s suuuuuper sensitive there and honestly I think the shaft is a better place to play, but everyone has their preferences and every body is diffrent :slight_smile:

It’s also a fun couples toy because the design of that wand is a bit, er, clunky sometimes, so being able to lie down and relax and let your partner do the driving has been great foreplay for us.

1 Like

So I ordered the Lovehoney Extra Powerful Multispeed Plug In Massage Wand Vibrator and got it yesterday :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I thought I wouldn’t be able to try it out until we move, but everyone left the house to run errands at the same time today, so we had some play time this afternoon! It wasn’t as loud or heavy as I thought it would be :+1: Thanks for the wand-on-penis tips @ScorpioDaddy @Rob36 @Wood_Wow @Craig1234 I probably should’ve used a bit more lube, but it was a hit :grin::ok_hand::sweat_drops:

3 Likes