What’s your type?

Exactly! My OH ticked all my boxes the first time i saw her!

3 Likes

No type, all about the personality and whether we click :blush:

1 Like

I’m a fan of minion pro

Someone who makes me laugh, a cheeky smile and a sparkle in their eyes

4 Likes

I’m pretty easy going and my type is mainly personality based, but I love someone slightly bigger and curvier! I’m about 5’3, and my partner is around 6’2, making him much taller. It works amazingly! We fit together so well. It’s so comfy to hug and snuggle him. He’s a little chunkier too, and is more or less the epitome of my type! However, I love long hair on people, and this is the one thing he’s missing. I’m not fussy though!

2 Likes

around 38, genius level intelligent, stand up funny, loving and caring, cheerleader, 36F, pretty as, beautiful too, loves my bum in lingerie, amazing in the bedroom

2 Likes

Emotional and intellectual intelligence, tall, creative, nice hair, swoon-worthy accent… MrR, basically :heart:

2 Likes

I dont believe it until I see Goth pictures :joy:

Seriously though even just black lipstick does it for me, but full on goth look well that’s me melted putty in your hands.

@Goth_Girl Dark Purple does it, It’s all about the dark look. Maybe I will get to live out my dream and be with a got woman, I went through a stage wearing as much dark clothes even had knee high boots.

Looks-wise, I tend to steer towards bearded, tattooed men with kind eyes and cheeky smiles. I love a man in uniform and I’m lucky enough to have an OH who is in the military and has various uniforms (although my favourite is his overalls :joy:).

I like “cute” girls although don’t particularly have a type. I could see 5 totally different girls and be attracted to all of them. Girls are just :heart_eyes:

I like creativity, adventure and wit. I like a warm presence and somebody who can comfort me.

5 Likes

Forgot to add on my type I like big arms big strong shoulders and big arms

4 Likes

@Orgasm_Chaser, but what about arms?

4 Likes

I have a thing for taller men, nice arms and eyes. However personality and wanting to spend time together a major plus :slight_smile:

damn, that rules me out :frowning:
forgot to add to my type, I like big boobs, big strong butt cheeks and big boobs

5 Likes

Definitely have a type, didn’t realise until a friend pointed out everyone I’ve ever dated or slept with looks exactly the same LOL.

Wouldn’t say they HAVE to be this but I usually go for someone my height (5’9) or taller, dark hair, pale and that kind of slim but strong build.

Not that I would kick a blonde tanned magic Mike type out of bed either.

7 Likes

Been thinking about this one really hard …and I’m stumped! When I think back over the people I’ve been attracted to/had crushes on, and those with whom I’ve been lucky enough to have relationships/do the sex thing, they’re a really diverse bunch.

I mean, y’know… jaw-droppingly gorgeous would be nice - :yum: - but even that covers a pretty broad spectrum. Tall, short, elfin, cuddly, buxom, muscular, boyish, nerdy, hairy, waxed… (this is beginning to sound like the alternative 7 dwarves! :rofl:) …appearance-wise I really, honestly don’t have a strong preference.

What will always matter to me is the contents of a person’s head+heart. We’d have to see eye-to-eye on some pretty basic political/moral principles or there wouldn’t be any point. But yeah, I know, that’s not what this thread is all about! :grin:

God, what a boring answer. Sorry!

6 Likes

With men it was any type that would sleep with me as it was only about the sex!:grin:
I was only interested in relationships with women, I think type is a subconscious thing and it was only after a few relationships I realised I always went for shorter women with preferably really short dark hair and big boobs. Which luckily is everything my OH is.

1 Like

I always find this a bit of an odd question but maybe it’s because I’ve never had any one nights stands? I dunno. Not judging by the way.

Personally , the most important thing is they are a good nice person who I can be my self around. I’m fortunate my partner (in my eyes) is attractive but personally I’d put personality over looks of push came to shove.

To contradict all of that, I’ve always had a thing for fiery red heads although never been with one…

4 Likes

Of course personality and compatibility play a huge role.

However, if we go only by looks then my ideal male partner would be at least 5’6’', tattooed, pierced, pale, with blue or green eyes and really long, straight hair (preferably blond or red).

With women I’m more attracted to butch or butchy femmes.

3 Likes

I really had to think on this subject . The first thing I think of it the type I do not like . Snobby , high maintenance entitled princess . Over looks , adventurist and fun loving . From girlfriends when a teen to first wife and the women between first and second wife I can not see too much of a physical pattern . Must like motorcycles and outdoors and enjoy sex . Blond , brunet , red and anywhere between 5’ 2" to 5’ 8" . Small tits to quite large boobs . I cherished them all .

3 Likes