What sex toy's can't you live without?

The whole toy box as it all depends on my mood

ZombieCpl wrote:

My Lovehoney Deluxe wand for sure! Unfortunately the motor is dying and the power has decreased drastically so I may have to live without it soon

Or get in touch with LH customer services if you haven't had it for absolutely ages as they should last for a few years before you get motor problems etc.

My OH, tho I dont think she would like to be thought of as a "toy". Still, no battery problem, just she needs fed and likes shoes.... Erm.. ok.. toys sound cheaper.....

Seriously so far, nipple clapms and traceys glass dildo set, oh and her bullet, still looking for my best to as I tend to pamper OH first.

Mantric mouse bullet vibe.

ZombieCpl wrote:

My Lovehoney Deluxe wand for sure! Unfortunately the motor is dying and the power has decreased drastically so I may have to live without it soon

Please contact customer care to discuss this - you may be able to get it replaced!

Kinkydink wrote:

ZombieCpl wrote:

Or get in touch with LH customer services if you haven't had it for absolutely ages as they should last for a few years before you get motor problems etc.

Unfortunately I have had it for over two years :/ I will get in touch anyway, I may be able to send it back for the recycling scheme :)