Toy collection - Uploaded Photo?

I am loving the fact people are uploading their toy boxes pictures . Love having a good old nose what people have & what rocks their box the most, and looking and thinking I will add that too my wish list.

I just noticed a few of us have uploaded a few pictures

So what is you one true favourite toy that you couldn't live without ?

That's a good idea I might take a piccy of my collection. Though I doubt it compares to most on here lol. My fav toy has to be my We Vibe Tango :)

Tango! :D

Although I also have an awesome rabbit I got for testing which LH don't stock yet (they totally should!) which I loovvve maybe even more than the tango! Those two are my top drawer toys :) x

I've done a picture of my ever so tiny collection I honestly can't wait to fill my box! My fave has to be the Tracey cox bullet.x

I'm about to upload a picture of our LH stash - I think my favourite definitely has to be my Magic Wand - I seriously could not live without it!!! - lol :)

I've got a photo on Fet, but il put it up here as well :D. I dont have a proper fav, as i get moods where i like certain ones :P

I reaaaallllyyy want one of those! Defo on my Christmas list..just hope I can wait that long!x

Just uploaded pic, so it'll be with you in a few hours.

I don't really have a fave, as I like combining them, but the nipple clamps are probably most used

I'm uploading a photo as well :-) I think I got everything in apart from my body stockings :-)

lillithlibby wrote:

I'm uploading a photo as well :-) I think I got everything in apart from my body stockings :-)

you'll need to model those for us to see them properly ;-)

KinkyFuckery wrote:

So what is you one true favourite toy that you couldn't live without ?

I have several favorites, but the best of them all lately is the TSX Andromede. Nothing comes close in quality, design, and... what it gives me ;)

Xx-katie wrote:

I reaaaallllyyy want one of those! Defo on my Christmas list..just hope I can wait that long!x

It will be worth it - trust me :) xx

Bakerson wrote:

lillithlibby wrote:

you'll need to model those for us to see them properly ;-)

I'm building my confidence up to that :-)

I can see Steve's butt stuff :D

I uploaded a pic of all my toys about a week or so ago. It's getting pretty big now. =)

I'm gonna do my photo at the weekend once the new stuff turns up lol!!

That's the only annoying thing every time you get something new the pic becomes outdated lol so you have to take a new one.

I'm just gonna take one everyone now and then. X

Lollipop ;) wrote:

That's the only annoying thing every time you get something new the pic becomes outdated lol so you have to take a new one.

I'm just gonna take one everyone now and then. X

I know what you mean Lollipop - I tend to put my toys into groups and do lots of small pics - then when I get something new I start a new group. You will see what I mean when my piccy goes live :) xx

I have two!! Since my strongest O's are from clit stimulation it has to be my Tango! And then my Rose glass dildo!. So I'm a cheater with two but it's not my fault. xx