What sextoy

Hi

I am a middleage woman that has abit difficult to get multiple orgasms. I am very demanding and wonder what is the best sextoy that gives longlasting multiple orgasms?

2 Likes

Hey there! That’s a question that has a very subjective answer, the answer you get will depend on who you ask. No toy is a ‘one-size-fits-all’, what works extremely well for someone else, may not work at all for another.

It might help to describe what kind of stimulation you prefer, or what currently works well for you, and then forum members may be able to give you a little more guidance.
Is there a specific kind of toy you’re considering like a suction toy, a bullet vibe or anything?

6 Likes

A rechargeable or mains powered wand would probably the best place to start but if you want something more discreet or less intimidating then a rechargeable bullet would be good too.

2 Likes

My wife says she can’t and isn’t that bothered by multiple ones, but from reading previous posts, another mention for the mains powered wand, has to be made.
They seem to be the most used for this and can hit high rhythms like no other toy.

@spacewarps

The top 3 we would recommend are:

The Womanizer or similar suction toy, these give a unique sensation and are highly rated for multiple orgasms.

A mains powered wand is a must in any toy collection for raw vibrating power.

Or the trusty rabbit was my OHs first toy and remains a firm favourite.

3 Likes

My wife said the Hitachi wand or a doxy wand are the go-to toys, especially if you want multiple!

Hi

I am interested in wireless remote controlled kegelballs or benwa balls.

Ok thanks…the first one Womanizer sounds inteeresting.

1 Like

That’s like the ultimate question we all wonder and the best answer is found within the adventure of exploring :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi

What if I had one of these little things in my tight hugging pussy. It would definitely make me completely wild when I walk. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/love-eggs-jiggle-balls/vibrating-love-eggs/p/we-vibe-jive-app-controlled-rechargeable-love-egg-vibrator/a38915g82227.html

2 Likes

I think that the general idea @spacewarps and as its phone controlled you can have someone else control it. Sounds like fun.

1 Like

Mmmmm thats sounds really nasty and fun.

Straight away i would say anything rechargeable as it has more power, then I would be asking do you prefer clitoral, g spot or both? Some may find it hard to come and may need both to stimulate.

Personally i like a wand and then a g spot toy.

(used to work for a competitive company and was a sex toy expert)