What should I buy next!

I am a 19 year old single woman. I already have a ton of awsome toys, but still want to buy more :) I think I´m a litle addicted to awsome toys and awsome orgasms :D

I already have some awsome toys, and only like to buy quality!

Dildos:

- Vixskin Bandit

- Njoy pure wand

- Fun Factory Magnum

- Lelo Ella

- Tracey Cox glass dildo set

- Icicles 31

Vibrators/other clitoris stimmultors

-The eroscillator top deluxe

- We-Vibe Tango

- We-vibe Pleasure Mate Collection

- Womanizer W500

Butt fun

- Njoy Pure Plug medium

- Aneros (fake one but good enough)

Kegel

- Lelo Luna Beads

- different size ben wa balls, metal

- Jade egg set

- Hematite egg

- Silicone kegel ball set 150g

I have been thinking and dreaming about :

- Doxy die cast + attachments

- L´amourose Prism V

- We-vibe Touch

- We-vibe 4

- Vixskin Mustang

- Vixskin Buck

- Njoy Pure Plug Large

- The best nipple clamps?

- Pussy pump?

- Ball gag

- Electro sex toy?

So yes, what do you recomment,

We-Vibe Touch, VixSkin Mustang and VixSkin Johnny

Kittycat102 wrote:

Thank you Kittycat102 !

Acually so funny, I have the Touch and the mustang in my shopping bag at the moment waiting for my heart to win the battle against my brain :D And the moment that happens I will be pressing "buy" <3

Neitseellinen wrote:

Kittycat102 wrote:

Thank you Kittycat102 !

Acually so funny, I have the Touch and the mustang in my shopping bag at the moment waiting for my heart to win the battle against my brain :D And the moment that happens I will be pressing "buy" <3

Haha well the Touch is one of my favourite toys and the Mustang is really great, the pronounced head feels amazing. But you should definitley consider the Johnny as well ,the girth is just perfect :)

Kittycat102 wrote:

Neitseellinen wrote:

Kittycat102 wrote:

Thank you Kittycat102 !

Haha well the Touch is one of my favourite toys and the Mustang is really great, the pronounced head feels amazing. But you should definitley consider the Johnny as well ,the girth is just perfect :)

Yeah, I know deep down in my heart *pussy* that the Johnny is amazing, it lookes just so ravishing :D But I already have the Bandit, so I think I can wait a moment or two for the Johnny <3

Neitseellinen wrote:

Kittycat102 wrote:

Neitseellinen wrote:

Kittycat102 wrote:

Thank you Kittycat102 !

Yeah, I know deep down in my heart *pussy* that the Johnny is amazing, it lookes just so ravishing :D But I already have the Bandit, so I think I can wait a moment or two for the Johnny <3

Haha well I wish that Lovehoney stocked the Maverick, that looks delicious too

Kittycat102 wrote:

Neitseellinen wrote:

Kittycat102 wrote:

Neitseellinen wrote:

Kittycat102 wrote:

Thank you Kittycat102 !

Haha well I wish that Lovehoney stocked the Maverick, that looks delicious too

I know <3 In my dream life I would own ALL the Vixskin toys... Just thinking about them makes me want to melt <3

They are definitely amazing and I only have two so far. They make me swoon lol

Be careful if you get the njoy pure large....you might end up like me

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/1388128-im-addicted/

![](upload://vsZAqK62RaQWD13ReBk2BlQBseS.gif)

Subby_hubby_maid wrote:

Be careful if you get the njoy pure large....you might end up like me

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/1388128-im-addicted/

![](upload://vsZAqK62RaQWD13ReBk2BlQBseS.gif)

Hahaa, thanks for the warning :'D

I will take the risk <3

Neitseellinen, you already have what's considered the top toys of their category, which makes "upgrading" rather difficult ;)

If you are happy with your bandit, I see no reason to buy the (smaller!) Mustang, unless you need the suction cup. (Btw., I bought the Goodfella - balls are better than no balls, in my opinion, and I don't need a suction cup). If you have the Tango Pleasure Mate Collection (have you read Epiphora's review about hands-off clit stimulation?) I'm not sure the touch will offer anything more.

But I'm curious why there's a whole category (mostly) missing from your "have" and "want to have" lists: Vibrating (or otherwise moving) insertables! That's some of my favourite toys: L'Amourose Denia (don't know the others), Happy Rabbit 2 (there's more fabulous rabbits around, but I'm happy with what I have), vibrating butt plugs (haven't found the absolutely perfect one yet - maybe the L'Amourose Rosa?)

Talia:

Hahaa, thats also true. When i first started buying sex toys a year ago I made a desicion to only buy the best! I didn´t want to fool around with toys that are cheap or unfullfilling :)

Yes, I have read Ephiphora´s review, it was so fun, I tried it and it made me happy ;)

And I bought the Mustang, because the Bandit is awsome, but it is a little long and big for riding on, so I wanted something just a bit smaller and with the suction cup. I also love hard thrusting, so the mustang will be awsome for that :) Bandit for me is more "special occasion" and I wanted something just a litle more every day!

And the answer why I don´t have more vibrating insertables is a good question. I am not the biggest lover of vibrators in general. My favourite is a ton of lube + fingers on clit + awsome dildo (+ butt plug). I do want to buy the L´amourose Prism V when I find it somewhere :)

And maby also because when there is a toy with some motor I feel like it confuses my nerve endings :D Meaning that my orgasm don´t feel AS strong, I don´t no it´s weird :D Or maby I just havn´t discovered my Goldilocks vibrating dildo :)

And the last reason is that I live with other people, so I need my everyday toys to be very quiet (dilso + fingers) and discreet :)

But in general thats a good question, I will be looking into more vibrating insertables

dildo and butt plugs :)

Based on what you've written, one of Fun Factory's Stronics could be a nice addition to your collection! My 1 is practically silent and it leaves the clit free..

Talia:

Oh Yes, very true! Havn´t thought of that one before :) Wich one do you have or recommend? :)

Just want to say, you have exquisite taste!!

Spoonerism wrote:

Just want to say, you have exquisite taste!!

Thank you very much <3

I got my first job last summer and started getting monthly pay so I am so excited to be able to buy myslef presents <3

I have and would recommend:

Tracey cox rabbit

Lovehoney gspot glass toy

Je joue Mimi

Je Joue Ami + kegel trainer

I love the l'amourose rosa but think the prism looks even better

FSOG deep within vibe

FSOG inner goddess kegel balls

While it's not my cup of tea, I've heard everyone rave about the We Vibe Tango, so that could be worth a try too.

So if anyone is bored and would like to help me prioritize my lingerie wishlist I am looking at only the coin for 1 or 2 items max on my next order. What do you like?

Neitseellinen, I have the Stronic Eins (which is German for 1 - the others are 2 and 3, only the Bi Fusion doesn't fit the pattern). More by chance (got it 40 % off) than design, though I believe it's also the "slimmest" (not quite the right word for 5 inches and more) from the Stronic line. I like it, but can't say whether I would like another one better ;) (Actually, there's one thing I don't like about it, and that's the silicone. From all my toys it's the one that attracts dust the most. And it needs lots of lube. But the thrusting is fabulous!)

The Fun Factory bouncer dildo might be an alternative, but there you need to do the movement yourself...

So if anyone is bored and would like to help me prioritize my lingerie wishlist I am looking at only the coin for 1 or 2 items max on my next order. What do you like?

I have the dreamgirl blue chemise and kimono set and I love it so I'd recommend that, and although I haven't tried them I love the look of the kixies stockings too.