What Size Anal Dildo Should First Timer Buy?

Hi can anybody advise want size anal dildo a male should buy for the first time?

2 Likes

I bought this one https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/dildos/non-realistic-dildos/p/lovehoney-slimline-silicone-suction-cup-dildo-5-inch/a30708g52029.html
Very slim and easy to use. I always use it as a starter to one of my sessions. Plus the suction cup makes for handy shower fun :wink:

You want to buy a dildo slightly smaller than the largest size of butt plug your currently using.
If you haven’t used butt plugs before id recommend starting with one of those instead.

Try and pick a dildo without a flared head to start if your new. If you want it to hit the P-spot it needs to have a curve in the shaft (essentially, if its anal safe, with a flared base and the blerb talks about g-spotting it should also work)
I seriously recommend something body safe. Silicone is a great option, especially as a first dildo. Metal and glass are also very nice but more intense.
what where you after exactly? How you want to use it (eg. Pegging, p-spotting) may mean you’ll want something slightly different.

Ps. If you dont have any, buy good quality anal lube thats compatible with your toy. So if its silicone, use water based anal lube.
Lube is a must with anal, makes everything much more confortable

1 Like

Have a look at the Lifelike Lover range. They will have something suitable for a new starter.

Thanks to everyone who replied to my post,which anal lube would you recommend?

Might get the 6inch from lifelike lover range to try.

1 Like

Sliquid sassy is my go to (This is the organic version, in a smaller bottle)
They also do a nice silicone lube and an Excellent hybrid lube

Dont use the silicone lube with silicone toys, they dont go together, but its super on glass and metal

Always best to start off smaller and then work up to bigger sizes

Hey just ordered lifelike lover 6 inch dildo and some lovehoney anal lube to try out.

2 Likes

There is a lot of information out there, one thing that helped me start was to lube up the area in question, and try to insert a finger, if you find easy try 2, once you have a idea how much you take, measure the circumference of you finger/ fingers, this will help guide to where to start. You might be surprised how big you might be already. I believe the lovehoney beginners butt plug would be a good start, https://www.lovehoney.com.au/sex-toys/butt-plugs/non-vibrating-butt-plugs/p/lovehoney-classic-silicone-beginners-butt-plug/a30704g52009.html I am currently using the lovehoney medium which is great. Like mentioned before good lube is a must and plenty of it, you could try the discover lube, it works good for me. It comes in 250ml bottle but you can get in 500ml for little more money. I found that wasn’t really enjoying butt plugs at first, but when I got the lovehoney medium and discover everything changed. I hope one to get the lovehoney large but it’s kinda a big jump from the medium.

1 Like

Try the slim butt plug. Tried the prostate vibrator first and it hurt.

“Go big or go home” :laughing: don’t go crazy. Maybe buy a set for beginners or a set with progressive sizes.

At first for me a finger was a lot then two fingers now I could probably work up to 6 inches circumference and 8 inches in length.

4.5 inches circumference is a good size for me that I can get in now quite quickly.

Less than 3.75 inches probably a bit too thin for for me and 4.5 in length is too short.

Be great if they invented an inflatable and thrusting butt plug that you could tailor for your own needs! Enjoy.

I have a bi friend that said he wouldn’t mind helping me just don’t feel confident enough in myself.

2 Likes

Get a set with various sizes, or an inflatable one

1 Like

My advice would be to start small you can always work your way up but you don’t want to do damage by stretching things too far.

1 Like