What the most sexually daring thing you’ve ever done?

We've been getting a lot more sexually daring since we found LH. Top of the our list has been a recent 'fifty shades' style dirty weekend away. We tried being tied up, blindfolds, nipple clamps and some flogging. It was the best sex we've ever had! So we've booked another weekend away next month. (Give us time to save up for some new LH stash!). We're keen to keep pushing the boundaries and wondered what daring things others have done!

We've been getting more adventurous as we get older.

Were now in our late 60's and have gradually incorporated anal play, anal sex and pegging into our lives.

We also enjoy mild bondage. We have under-mattress restraints, wrist to thigh restraints, a variety of nipple clamps and a mask.

We also have a range of vibrators, wands, remote control toys and have recently got rid of a genuine Syxxian.

Our only regret is that we didn't discover the world of sex toys 30 years earlier.

Large toys, vaginal and anal.....I guess in terms of pushing (or stretching) a personal boundary.

1 Like

Could be sex in a public pool... Sex in a sauna against the glass door.... Blowjob in a Fort in public.... Cum inside someone bare knowing it could knock them up.....

Bexy wrote:

Agreed to go to an adults only Halloween party with a now ex-boyfriend, I ended up doing stuff in front of an audience that I never thought I’d even do in private!

Oooh, that sounds like fun.

Mine would probably be back in younger days, sharing a house with a couple of mates. One hooked up with a new girlfriend and was still in the stage where they were still "trying" each other out if you see what I mean. She met us in town with a couple of her mates who all ended up coming back to ours after pub. The two of them fairly soon departed for her room to celebrate their relationship, but she was incredibly loud. Ended up with all of us in the same room in various states of coupling.

Bexy wrote:

It was but also pretty intense. Fortunately I had a cat mask on so the audience hopefully wouldn’t recognise me if they saw me in the street because I did things I’ve only ever seen on the internet before!

Love it when a lady can let go of her inhibtions and perform all of her secret fantasies. Girls rock!

I'm sure plenty on here would love to hear about your experiences if you ever want to share!

mine is having sex on a beach beat would love to hear more as my oh is interested in things like this

In private we do anal sex, pegging and mild bondage. Our real turn on is outdoor sex or sex in public places. Our list of places is quite long. Sauna, jacuzzi, beach, sand dunes, in the sea, car, bus, changing room, hotel corridor and many many more. Mmmmmmm!

It's not something we do very often, but whenever I get the chance I love to hold Mrs Chimp's hand on the bus.

Ian Chimp wrote:

It's not something we do very often, but whenever I get the chance I love to hold Mrs Chimp's hand on the bus.

Bet you didn't last long first few times you did it :)

NibbleNob wrote:

Ian Chimp wrote:

*sniggers* I think we have a winner in the daring stakes...hardcore hardly covers it!

NibbleNob wrote:

Ian Chimp wrote:

The first couple of times I admit it was rather quick. But one time I lasted all the way to Upper Throppington.

Ian Chimp wrote:

NibbleNob wrote:

Ian Chimp wrote:

The first couple of times I admit it was rather quick. But one time I lasted all the way to Upper Throppington.

Were you on the way home from Little Throbbington pub? The power of a couple of calming beers!

With all this talk of hand-holding on the way to Upper Throbbington could this thread be one to rival the penis beaker thread on Mumsnet?!

We've done lots of dating things, and whilst clearly it isn't up there with Mr Chimp's efforts, the most sexually daring thing I’ve ever done is probably to offer to lend my husband to a good friend of mine because she desperately needed a shag.

Uh, Bukkake? Bukkake.

KinkyMira wrote:

We've done lots of dating things, and whilst clearly it isn't up there with Mr Chimp's efforts, the most sexually daring thing I’ve ever done is probably to offer to lend my husband to a good friend of mine because she desperately needed a shag.

How did that go KinkyMira?

pusseypleaser wrote:

KinkyMira wrote:

Well she said no for a bit, but eventually said yes, and it worked out well in the end. Turns out I was right, she really did need a shag for all sorts of reasons, mostly self-esteem and confidence related.

pusseypleaser wrote:

KinkyMira isn't letting you in on the secret - she has a blog where you can read all about her fun and games. Best get a coffee and settle in somewhere comfy. There is a link to it in her profile.