What time???

Anytime, is sexy time

If i'm upset I find masturbating can really lift my mood but sex is best at night before I sleep or during the day

I hate waking up in the mornin to my OH pokin me in the back when all I wanna do is sleep xx

We like to randomly put an alarm/reminder on each other's phones that says something along the lines of;

sexytime - time to suck......

time to strip and get on all fours,

time to use that tongue of yours,

time to wake up and sit on my face,

We like the surprise on each other's face, it isn't always appropriate when it goes off, but it's fun when one half jumps too it and the other has forgotten what the set.

I'm always horny in the mornings, MrsB likes the afternoons or evenings/night. To be honest anytime suits me.

OH and I normally see eachother on the weekend :) so normally happens in the evening. Although, whilst we were on holiday recently, it became more of an anytime activity ;) hehe. x

Sum Sub wrote:

jerrybean wrote:

Do you have a favourite time of the day to have sex or masturbate?

I like to have sex first thing in the morning, but doesn't happen often because of the kids are often running around.

The other is if I can escape work early while the kids are at school & take my wife by surprise.

Anytime is sexytime, and I'll take it when I can :)

Have to agree with Sum Sub although prefer afternoon onwards. Morning sex kills my energy for the rest of the day!

chocolate-milk wrote:

Anytime, is sexy time

Agreed :)