What time???

Do you have a favourite time of the day to have sex or masturbate?

I like to have sex first thing in the morning, but doesn't happen often because of the kids are often running around.

The other is if I can escape work early while the kids are at school & take my wife by surprise.

jerrybean wrote:

Do you have a favourite time of the day to have sex or masturbate?

I like to have sex first thing in the morning, but doesn't happen often because of the kids are often running around.

The other is if I can escape work early while the kids are at school & take my wife by surprise.

Anytime is sexytime, and I'll take it when I can :)

I like it in the evenings, usually it means I'm shattered the next day. :)

I like weekend morning sex when you wake up really early and are feeling really horny and then being able to fall back asleep.

Evenings around 9pm but I do also love an afternoon sesh :). Masturbate in the mornings!x

I love sex any time of day especially when hubby takes me by surprise.
I love to masturbate while he is at work and send him messages so he knows exactly what I'm doing which usually means sex as soon as we get the chance.

evenings 4 me

Any time of day when my kid is asleep... Again love being surprised by my OH like the 4am BJ when we stayed at my parents = awesome...

mostly night time for me i usually have a great nights sleep after

We tend to have sex around 10.30pm!

I'm a morning and middle of the night girl. Hubby is a 10pm, by which time I'm fighting to stay awake! Lol. Thursday night/Friday morning I managed 4hrs sleep before and after sleep having sex and mutual masterbating and then masterbating and I was still raging horney! How is that even possible! Lol x

Anytime of the day.

when you are horny you are horny.

Anytime of the day.

when you are horny you are horny.

given the choice afternoons, but with work and kids that is not generally possible. end up being late at night when we are both tired. definately need to offload the kids and get a weekend away!

my favourite time for sex is late afternoon early evening. I also often masterbate in the bath.

Cornish89 wrote:

We tend to have sex around 10.30pm!

Agree

Whenever the kids arent around :)

Never have morning sexy my child always night sex for us ;)

LilMissMardyBum wrote: Whenever the kids arent around :) Same!

I prefer morning sex. We then have a shower toegther before work and it leaves me with a huge smile on my face for the rest of the day :) X