What to do with boots?

Boots stay on.

Great for a little roleplay: pair with micro skirt or hot pants and play a woman of the night while he has his way with your. Or match with a smart skirt/dress and play the dominant boss lady who knows what she wants!

For our part, I love when my wife wears her boots with the 3 inch heels - it closes the height gap enough that I can take her standing bent over the bed without having to squat so low. And also she can do the same with her harness on.

3 Likes

Just like everyone has said KEEP THEM ON! For the most part that will probably be enough. If you want to try something with them, try rubbing them on his cock. If he likes that he will let you know.

4 Likes

I think the boots r enough with a white thong

3 Likes

I guess it depends on the kind of boots. Leather? Fur trim? Decorative or functional? If you’re wearing them outside the house, you probably don’t want them in the bedroom. At least, I wouldn’t. Germs. We’ve got a barefoot rule at our house - no shoes past the front door.

3 Likes

Leather long ones

3 Likes

I would go all out, team it with a leather choker collar
Not sure if you have long hair, but a high pony
Red lipstick
Mesh / fishnet underwear/ body stocking

9 Likes

@Shhh-busy unreal outfit :hot_face::heart_eyes:

1 Like

So… I’m heading out on the town next week, do I go with long boots or ankle? And then, what to pair them with??? I like a good platform heel, but don’t want to kill my feet or calves all night?

2 Likes

Bet you will look incredibly sexy in anything you decide to wear!! Knee boots are always a winner for me :heart_eyes: @Natalie

Sometimes its what’s underneath which makes you feel the best x

1 Like

If they are black boots pair them with black stockings and red lingerie. That is a really hot combination. My husband shares the same fetish and has me try new boots out every year. I think he looks forward to me buying them and bringing them home. I usually dress as I’ve described and call him upstairs to have a look. I think he gets an erection climbing the stairs in anticipation :joy::sunglasses:

3 Likes

For me, boots mean black stockings and a short (or short-ish depending on setting) skirt. Boots make me want to sizzle!

3 Likes

Aww thanks @TomThomas!

1 Like

Thanks for the advice. I couldn’t bring myself to ask him so was a bit naughty… Asked if I could “borrow” them as I wasn’t sure if they would go with any outfits I had. He agreed.

He gave them to me, and followed me into the bedroom while I tried them on. I said I wasn’t sure so he suggest trying something else… I slipped the dress off (was wearing black nice underwear) and he was all over me! I told him to sit on the bed as I needed to try on other outfits.

He went to my wardrobe and pulled out a leather skirt. I put it on and said it was the sort outfit people wear when they are tying people up… Turns out that was exactly what he wanted!

The boots stayed on throughout :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I would say that he probably would like you to rub those leather boots and leather skirt on his manhood. Give it a try the next time and I bet you will get a nice reaction from him.

And yes the boots always stay on!! Everything else is optional. :grin:

Oh yeah I bet being tied up is just the start of other things he might like to have done to him.

2 Likes

Yes i would certainly say he would like to rub his manhood on your boots,my wife makes me do so and i love it.Also she makes me suck the heels too as they are quite thin and now she has taken to ordering me to ejaculate over them and then clean them up whichever way i want.This may seem a little extreme but i certainly love it so maybe you could tease him a little by telling him if he keeps being a naughty boy this is what could happen to him and guage his reaction.I can pretty much guarantee the result :smiley:

3 Likes

I always want to buy new boots…. So obsessed! Any tips on what to get?

1 Like

Are you asking for tips on what men like to see in women wearing boots?

1 Like

I remember some years ago my wife and I went to a pantomime. She wore a leather skirt and boots.

When we came back from the pantomime we fucked. She kept the skirt and boots on. That is still in my wank bank!

4 Likes

Always happy to hear what guys and girls prefer!

1 Like

@izzywizzy i have cfh