What to do with my hubby when hes tied up

My hubby has asked me to tie him up tonight and i really want to blow his mind, but once hes tied up and blindfolded im kinda out of ideas, i want to give him a night he will never forget, help!!! Xxxxx

Blindfold him.... It will highten his senses. The dress up and describe the outfit to him so he has to imagine what you look like. Use temperature play... Ice cream licked off him, blow job with ice cold water, tease him with food. If he's into spanking you could do it. Feed him food if you want to.
Massage him all over and use a feather tickler if you have one.
Play with him till he's close to coming and ten stop. It will drive him insane

Tie him up naked while you are still dressed. Before you blindfold him, slowly strip for him before dressing up in your sexiest lingerie (plus stockings, heels, the works!)

Then blindfold him and tease him for as long as possible. Don't rush into anything; for example if you are going to give him a blowjob you should kiss the area around his cock for long enough to make him beg you

You could try something like this ,

Get him to sit on chair and tie his hands behind his back so that he can't touch you. Blindfold him , put on some sexy music and start to move around close to him taking your clothes off,all the time telling him what you are doing. Kiss him and touch his body all over but not his penis yet. Move in even closer to him so that he can feel your naked body brushing against his, touch yourself and describe to him exactly what you are doing. You could then move down and begin touching him more intimately , maybe adding a bit of oral, teasing him . When you think the moment is right lower yourself on to him while kissing him, letting your breasts brush against his chest and face as you slowly move up and down. As things speed up, tell him how much you would love to be able to feel his hands on your body , it'll be all the more exciting because he's not able to touch you.

You could also whip his blindfold off when you feel yourself start to orgasm so that he can see you come, that can be real turn on.

Anyway, just an idea, hope you have fun!

Great ideas thanks :) x

I'm pretty sure my OH's answer to this question would be 'take his wallet and go shopping'.

oohyea2012 wrote:

My hubby has asked me to tie him up tonight and i really want to blow his mind, but once hes tied up and blindfolded im kinda out of ideas, i want to give him a night he will never forget, help!!! Xxxxx

I hope you had a good time last night - here are a couple more ideas for next time and always remember to never leave him alone whilst he is tied up xx

Tease him by bringing your nipples just within reach of his mouth. Make him beg for what he wants.

Pleasure yourself while he watches. Tell him how good it feels.

Repeatedly bring him to edge of Orgasm without letting him go all the way.

Do a striptease for him.

Give him a handjob, all the while whispering in his ear his favorite fantasy.

Gently run a selection of textures (feather, fur, whatever you can find) over his body one at a time and make him guess what they are. (if he does, he gets a reward.

I hope these ideas help :) xx

GreasyFingers wrote:

I'm pretty sure my OH's answer to this question would be 'take his wallet and go shqopping'.

Love it !!!!

straddling him rubbing your self up and down is a nice tease.

blowjob nice and slow just working the tip, not taking him in your mouth un till he's begging for it. Then when you first take him in your mouth go as deep as your comfortable (from a guys perspective when you cant see it always feels alot deeper than it is). Then for me the sloppier the blowjob the better.

for the ultimate finish let him cum in your mouth then take his blind fold of to see you dribble it down your chest.

Whip out a strapon!

Tease him, kiss him from the neck down slowly, put your boobs in his face, run a feather down his body, put something sexy on and brush up against him? Works a treat for my OH xx