What to wear OVER your sexy lingerie?

Hi folks

A bit of help required as I'm out of ideas!!
Early stages of a relationship. He adores sexy lingerie, stockings etc. So I've bought heaps from here the past few weeks.
My problem is this...
If we are going out for the evening I like to wear out my naughty underwear and have been teaming things such as a dress over a body stocking, dresses over chemises with hold-ups etc. But I'm actually not a dress person normally and would wear jeans or dress trousers.
But I feel that it's not easy to wear stockings in particular under jeans or trousers as they get pulled down with your jeans lol!!
Any help?? Or tips??!!
Thank you!

1 Like

I have worn a body stocking under jeans before becuase I have made the top part of my outfit letting some of it show off for a peek at sexy.

I love a maxi skirt or maxi dress for wear over sexy lingerie. You can easily get the whole skirt up but you are more covered if you want, especially in cold weather. Have you tried a maxi before?

1 Like

Hi Ladies.
I don't suit a maxi at all as feel I'm not tall enough or slim enough to pull them off well.
Probably same reason I don't often wear dresses!
I think I may try a body stocking under jeans and a top. But will have to stick to dresses for stockings lol!

1 Like

- how have you worn a bodystocking and let some of it be seen? I love sexy lingerie and often want to wear a body or teddy as ā€˜outer wearā€™ but Iā€™m worried people will know Iā€™ve gone out in my underwear! Any tips??

1 Like

I don't wear stockings or bodystockings with jeans because most of them are skinny which means fitted. If I wear a bodystocking, usually I'll have a dress or skirt and some bling jewellery, something that's easy to take it off.

I wear jeans or trousers just with bodies and corsets as this doesn't stop me from moving comfortably and pearl knickers and crotchless ones are quite comfy as well. I can't wear stockings with jeans as I don't feel too confident about and maxi dresses are a no for me because I'm way too short for them, just 5.1

I love layered looks (and the 90s) so these are some of my looks:

Chemise over t-shirt and leggings

Overstretched off-the shoulder jumper over body and jeans

Kimono over vest and skinny jeans

Pinafore dress or dungaree shorts over long-sleeved bodystocking

1 Like

I don't have bodystockings, but I think that they should work very well under jeans or trousers with either a top that covers most of the bodystocking - or a opaque bra under the bodystocking and maybe a blazer/open shirt over everything (depending on the occasion).

Under a jeans/shirt combo I wear lacy knickers and either a nice bra or a "fitted" chemise (like the famous LH Adore Me (https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33912) - without the suspender straps, as I don't think suspender stockings and trousers/jeans are a good combination. I would love to wear more basques, but I've found that the front stays too often create an unsightly bulge when I sit down.

@*sexybabe* If you worry about people knowing you've gone out in your underwear, you probably shouldn't do it - but I thought Marlon Brando and Madonna had made underwear fit for public view decades ago ;) I've no qualms about going out in t-shirts and tank-tops, and I don't hesitate to open the buttons on a shirt I'm wearing over a pretty chemise or basque. And I've discovered that racerback bras (with some lace detail on the back straps) combine very well with strappy tops of the same colour that are cut straight across in the back. If only it were sommer now so I could actually wear them!

1 Like

Thanks all for the tips, thatā€™s really helpful!

Men can have fun to when it comes to sexy stuff underneath your clothes, I have worn tights/stockings under my jeans even to work, but my favourite has to be my bodystocking the feeling of it underneath my jeans and top is a incredible sexy feeling, Ive worn my bodystocking underneath my clothes to many places just to name some the Dentist most of us hate the dentist so having fun like this always makes it more easier to sit in that chair. Even to the inlawas house for sunday roast.

1 Like

The feeling of wearing stockings under my jeans is awesome and always keeps me horny.Wife finds it amazing just how horny i get just through doing this but loves all the ā€œattentionā€ she gets which is always available when iā€™m dressed like this.

1 Like

I do love your posts - Iā€™m a massive fan of stockings but have to be with suspenders- my husband also wears stockings under his work trousers especially in the winter and as you say it keeps him very happy

What other lingerie do you wear as I want to get s few items for my man for Christmas :stockings:

1 Like

Love your posts too and i am pleased you keep your husband well trained and happy as he does you.I also prefer stockings with suspenders and i am a big fan of vintage 6 strap or 8 strap ones which are more time consuming but which i find have better clips to fasten them.Also ,when i have time to do so i find the whole preparation of shaving my legs and putting on my stockings and suspenders with all the clips add to the experience.I love my periods of feminisation and the fact i am pleasing my Wife/Mistress by wholeheartdly embacing my feminine side has to be a winner.When fully dressed like this she applies my make up and lends me her nicest perfumes which i love.The other items i enjoy and nearly all bought from LH are Baby Dolls,Chemises,those Bombshell baby dolls in 3 different colours are awesome because the chest area is stretchy and fit us guys well.I also have quite a few basques but obviously the ones with underwired chest areas etc are too big for me,i am seriously thinking about buying some good quality false boobs to help these fit and look better.The lace robes are awesome as well though they are OOS of the red one which is a pity.Any other purchases i make which i like and which i think will fit well for him i will let you and the other Fans of the Frillies on here know.

1 Like

Omg - his suspender straps are vintage 6 strap versions where the attachment are generally bigger than modern suspenders- I love his white one - plain to look at but he loves it and he is quite proficient in fixing the stockings - and he keeps his body hair free too

He goes through more feminine phases and generally 2 weeks a month is a lot more feminine but I love this - he has a number of outfits and these are well fitted although the maid costume cost him just over Ā£300 as itā€™s bespoke made - but it looks so good and I agree he loves his frilly knickers - Iā€™m not a fan personally but these cost about Ā£30 a pair and I feel Lovehoney are missing a trick here

He also has a few other outfits we put together including slutty student and secretary- he looks so good in this as he has got good shoes and wig and he wears a bra with this so he has boobs under the white blouse

I love the fact he can embrace his feminine side and he is still very attentive to me and I love this too

Can I ask if you wear a bra with your outfits

2 Likes

Yes,i always wear a bra with my outfits as well wearing one most days under my work clothes.I almost feel undressed now if i donā€™t wear one.It is a nice feeling and makes me relaxed,as well as horny sometimes if itā€™s a sexy one.A couple of days a month on my days off i have also taken to wearing a normal style knee length dress of which i have several and obviously lingerie underneath.This is a new venture for me as we are not talking sexy maid etc etc but everyday normal but pretty dresses/frocks and i find i really enjoy embracing this side of my femininty too.Wife more than happy for me too as she sees how much i life being both masculine and feminine,very similar to you and your OH which is wonderful.

1 Like

Can I ask what bra size you go for as my husband needs a 44 inch bra but he likes a smaller cup - I find it funny if he got massive cups like h cup

1 Like

I go for a 44 too and you can generally find B-cups in this size which is ok.Sometimes you can even get A size which is better still.Itā€™s generally a case of spending a bit of time going through all the adverts to find something.I have some success in getting some lovely braā€™s from time to time but generally you see something you like only to find it only goes to a 40 or a h cup as you say.I currently own about 20 braā€™s but would love LH to stock braā€™s for us guys so i can add more as i love the quality of their items.

1 Like

I love reading your comments they are so in depth and honest. Can I ask what is your favorite costume mine is my slutty secretary costume @batjamboree

I love to wear a pink mesh type maid costume as I love to have by boobs on display

When he is dressed I like him in a secretary outfit - all back lingerie including bra and suspenders and white blouse and a nice shirt black pleated skirt with black shoes and his blonde wig - I love to bend him over the desk and spank him for getting the typing wrong

His favourite dress is his yellow satin maid costume with white edge with petticoat and white lingerie :stockings: :paddle:

3 Likes

Sounds really exciting i love wearing open front bras so my boobs stick out my favourite colour is red so i try to get red stocking or hold up with red suspenders i love dtessing up for my oh any suggestions for costumes would be appreciated @batjamboree

1 Like

Love lingerie but not a big fan of red - but I do like front opening bra