What toys can you recommend for me?

Hi ladies and ladets :wave::wave:
I need some new toys for solo play.
Preferably quiet as I have a teenager. I am interested in a wand for those nights he stays out.
I’m getting a bit restless and need something that’s going to end in a bit of a blow out.
Be happy for any advice… single life in lockdown

2 Likes

Me and the wife have this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=40765 it’s fairly quiet and has some really good speeds. If not I’d highly recommend a lifelike dildo as you can either use it handheld or some you can suction to surfaces

My wife loves this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31710
When I’m away

1 Like

Hey @Littleblondechick!

The mains powered wands are very good, but are not quiet toys. I can recommend the Lovehoney Deluxe Wand - very powerful and rumbly vibrations.

When you say the rabbit ears are too much, is it the power or type of stimulation? If it’s that they’re too pinpoint then a wand may be good as the heads tend to be broader, but they can be very powerful so you may find them too much as well.

Everyone is different and so not every toy will work for everyone but happy to give some suggestions. For other toy recommendations, it would be helpful to know a little bit more about what you like. Do you like clitoral stimulation, internal/gspot, both? Prefer vibrations/non-vibrating? How much power do you like? No problem if you’re just trying to explore and not sure yet, but thought I’d check first before recommending anything! :blush: I also noticed in your other thread you like glass toys so I’d recommend having a look at the different stainless steel options - they give a really good weighty feel!

4 Likes

I think half the fun of sex toys is the exploring. :slightly_smiling_face:

The Flickering toys can be a lot of fun. Mrs Chimp likes the Red Hot Flickering Tongue and the Volta. :+1:

1 Like

If you’re not bothered about noise because the teenager is out, then a Lovehoney mains wand is good.

1 Like

@Littleblondechick
This is my OH go to vibrator. Does exactly what it says on the tin… smooth bulbous head ideal for g-spot attention… Happy OOOOO’s
P.S it is quite quiet.

1 Like

@Littleblondechick
It really has an intense buzz while still quiet.
I have used it as well when OH at work and I need a bit of self pleasure. The intensity when placed on the tip almost makes me cum in seconds, so have to pace myself.
Great item, great price.

2 Likes

That’s a Lovehoney brand so they appear in the sales and deal of the day quite often. If you can bide your time you can grab a lot of bargains when they roll round on special offer. :+1:

I think the up to 70% off Sale finishes tomorrow, so there should be some new offers next week. :crossed_fingers: Or if you’ve not checked out the full sale stuff yet then that might be worth a look. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

There’s also a Special Offer topic that’s worth a follow. :slightly_smiling_face:

And if you’re Unlimited don’t forget about your 25% off £40+ discount. :+1: (and you get a 20% off one with no minimum spend if you write a review :slightly_smiling_face:)

1 Like

@Littleblondechick
Enjoy :smile:…Will be interested to hear how you get on with them.

1 Like

The suction cup realistic dildos like https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22815 are definitely what I’d recommend.
Firstly they don’t make any noise, secondly they’re waterproof so you can use them in the bath/shower. Thirdly you mentioned you use butt plugs. These dildos work equally well for anal fun so you could also use it for that. I bought one to use with my girlfriend but I once saw it stuck on the shower tiles so know she likes using it on her own too! They are quite realistic looking and feeling and not too expensive.

2 Likes

The Mantric Bullet gets a lot of love on the forum, and that’s a great price. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

Sex toy hoarding collecting can get quite expensive, so anything you can do to knock a chunk off here and there is definitely the way to go. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

lol - it is addictive…you might need a bigger storage box…but variety is good! And my OH has unexpectedly found a LOT of toys that should wouldn’t normally consider to be very very enjoyable. Make the most out of it!

3 Likes

Definately do that - my OH has had a bit of sexual awakening this year (with a bit of badgering from me) - she was always quite fixed in what she liked (although she never had problems orgasming) but didn’t really mix it up much. But we both made a ‘well try anything once’ pact and having never considered them before the likes of suction cup dildos, butt plugs and slightly bigger toys are now a regular thing in the bedroom! I’d highly recommending opening your mind up to anyone. We’ve found plenty of stuff she doesn’t like (and likewise me) but more stuff she now enjoys!

1 Like

I’ve said this on a few posts before and happy to recommend getting a wand, best investment you’ll make and quite versatile too :+1:

1 Like

@Littleblondechick as I said previously we have a great group of people here. It seems you have alot of choices already and I hope you start enjoying yourself. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Another vote for a realistic dildo with section cup so you can use it hands free, anywhere around the house.
There’s various sizes depending on your needs, some have balls attached too.
What do you think of this one?
Enjoy your new toys @Littleblondechick

1 Like

@Cupc8kes I think it looks like I’m going to need a narnia wardrobe to hide them all :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

We need one of Hermoines bags :rofl:
I use a plastic storage tub and keep it on top of the wardrobe so the kids can’t reach.
But I think I’ll need another one soon :shushing_face:

2 Likes