What toys have you tested in the past?

I myself haven’t been lucky enough to test anything, but I would absolutely love to hear what you lucky people have to share​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Everyone please remember the tester rules - don’t share information about items that are not live :slight_smile:

13 Likes

We’ve got one at the moment that’s really fun. I can’t say much about it, but edited by mod and it has a funnel that you edited by mod! :slightly_smiling_face: It’s mains-powered too, so you’ve got to be careful not to edited by mod and keep the edited by mod low so as not to rip your edited by mod off completely. It’s bloody great! :slightly_smiling_face: Especially the bit that flings the edited by mod right up into your edited by mod. Well worth the effort. :+1:

31 Likes

Oh my god, lol :joy:

14 Likes

I forgot to put that in there :sweat_smile:

I have no clue what you were on about but the amount of times Brenna had to edit your post was hilarious​:rofl:

2 Likes

I should probably put a real answer in too. :slightly_smiling_face:

We tested stuff for a couple of years, and it really was a lot of fun. :slightly_smiling_face: We had mainly toys and lingerie, with a few oils and balms and storage bags sprinkled in. I think our top ones were the Womanizers and the Zumio E, and there were a couple of really nice lingerie sets too.

6 Likes

That sounds like a dream! I bet you are amazing at reviewing!:grinning:

You can check out my reviews in the My Reviews topic if you fancy a read. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I would love to :grinning:

I’ve been reviewing products for 9 years, it’s difficult to choose a favourite but the happy rabbit/FSOG rabbit was up there with glass and steel dildos.
I’ve had some gorgeous lingerie, too.

2 Likes

Sounds amazing​:star_struck:

To be honest I’ve lost track but LH gave been very generous and in return I have always tried to give the most detailed honest reviews possible.

3 Likes

Ahhh yeah, I would do the same

I have been fortunate enough to have been able to review a few items all of which have been fun to try.

3 Likes

I’ve reviewed two items and have only done this recently so not sure I can discuss yet. When that tester email comes through it does bring a big smile to my face

2 Likes

My favourite items to review are oddly items I wouldn’t ordinarily buy myself.

It has really opened my mind to different looks or ways to play!

8 Likes

That’s the goal! X

I bet it does!:grinning:

2 Likes

Awesome stuff! Lucky you :four_leaf_clover::smiley:

1 Like